Ford Fair – Sunday 7th August

Home Forums General Events Ford Fair – Sunday 7th August

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Ford Fair is Europe’s biggest and best all-Ford event. No other show offers so much to Ford enthusiasts, from classic Ford fans to owners of the very latest performance Fords. With attractions including all day track time on Silverstone’s Circuit, huge trade and autojumble areas and massive owner’s club displays, Ford Fair is the ultimate celebration of the blue oval.

Ford Fair

Sunday 7th August

http://www.fordfair.co.uk

Anyone attending? Unfortunately we missed club deadline but maybe next year. If anyone is on show but not on a club stand let me know 🙂

tichy-cosworth
    Participant

UK - Wales

There but not on club stand going in as a soul show

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

If you need a show plate let us know as hopefully getting some for members

dentaid
    Participant

United Kingdom

Hi I’m hoping to attend, all depends on the weather and if I’ve collected enough Browne points with the wife.

Ian Barker
    Participant

United Kingdom

Hi Keeny I will be going as I got my ticket early on. Not to far to travel from Coventry. Looking forward to to weekend to purchase some goodies lets hope the weather is fine???

Fully forged running M400x

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

I will be coming all the way from Scotland so its a long trek for me. We will be coming armed with camera crew so make sure your cars at spotless ha! If anyone fancies a chat on camera let me know.

dentaid
    Participant

United Kingdom

Hi Ian have you got your car? Just wondering if I’ve seen you around as I’m only in Nuneaton.

Ian Barker
    Participant

United Kingdom

No car as yet.? Will be getting a update today. lol

dentaid
    Participant

United Kingdom

Are you having it from Bristol st Birmingham mate? If so who’s your salesman? I know them really well and I’m in there a couple of times this week,  I can try and find out.

Ian Barker
    Participant

United Kingdom

No mate getting it from JohnGrose in Ipswich.?

tichy-cosworth
    Participant

UK - Wales

Any one going from south wales on Sunday

dentaid
    Participant

United Kingdom

Hi Andrew, are you still showing your car at ford fair today? If so I might try and join you there if they let me show mine, I’ve not been for years so not quite sure how it all works.

dentaid
    Participant

United Kingdom

Hi great day had at ford fair, it was so nice to see so many cars, there was quite a few more mk3’s there than I thought there would be. Roll on rs national day.

sully
    Participant

UK - Wales

There were mk3 RS’s everywhere.  From the parking space in the main Car park I could see 8 NB cars without moving.  In all I estimate that there were atleast 40 in all that I saw on the day.

In addition to that I was passed by a Jaguar XJ220 on the way down the M40.  Never ever seen one of those before, and he gave me the thumbs up on the way past

sneeky
    Participant

UK - England

Was anyone on here with a Blue RS playing with a Magnetic Gray 1 on the m6 before the toll on the way back from Ford Fair? cant remember exactly were abouts it was but it was good fun having a little blip. Nearly ran out of fuel got to the services on the toll with 5 miles of Range left haha (panic was setting in)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Ford Fair – Sunday 7th August. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!