Ford Fest 17th September??

Home Forums General Events Ford Fest 17th September??

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)
  • Author

tim131966
    Participant

UK - England

Me as well please Kenny

darren
    Participant

UK - England

Put me down for 2 please kenny

Adie
    Participant

United Kingdom

Hi Kenny

please put me down as well, two adults, two children.

Thanks.

Adie.

Chrismurf
    Participant

UK - England

When do we need to send payments kenny ? <!–more–>

Ian Barker
    Participant

United Kingdom

Put me down as well kenny please.

Fully forged running M400x

Nick
    Participant

UK - England

Kenny how do we get tickets mate my son had a code from his club and bought them though ford fest Santa pod

adw
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Kenny. Please put me down.

Also, same question as above.

Cheers!

Mods:

AccessPort / Stratified tune + STuned extended pops & bangs + custom pop and bang intensity / Boomba Racing short throw plate / DMB inlays / Mountune air filter / Mountune RMM / Mountune Recirc / Milltek Non Res Cat Back

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

I will send details over the weekend on tickets deadline is 17th August

darren
    Participant

UK - England

Hay kenny my brother said he wants to come now so that will be 3 for me please.  If my brother says he can’t come cos that’s what he’s like can I give his ticket to someone else within the club?

Ash Holland
    Participant

UK - England

Has the club got a guaranteed slot for ford fest as iv seen today that they extended the deadline but the club stand allocation spaces are full and only individual show spaces left?<!–more–>

GlennRS
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Kenny

Put me down for club stand if still possible, so good to get involved now with something worth showing after all these years of parking outside these shows!

Cheers Glenn.

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Ford Fest Announcement

Unfortunately due to an inspection of the condition of the grassy areas at the weekend we have had to close club tickets early. Taking into consideration feedback from our sister event Ford Fair, and following Mini In The Park held at Santa Pod this weekend, we have taken this step to close club booking. We are extremely sorry for any disappointment; however it is clear that the (proposed / planned) club exhibitor areas do not meet the standards we or our valued clubs would expect for an event of this stature.

Arghhhh!

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

I think the mini event was another shambles so they won’t allow club stands in the area we were suppose to be on so have cancelled our stand.

rs-jon
    Participant

UK - England

Well thats a kick in the nuts – was looking forward to that.  Another Ford show another balls up!

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Yes not happy!

They said: The area at Santa Pod we had planned to use like previous years was assessed this weekend, the floor conditions were very boggy and uneven, for this reason we are not happy to locate club cars there as they would get dirty and possibly damaged if the cars are low – personally I wouldn’t want to park my car there so we don’t expect club members to.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Ford Fest 17th September??. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!