Ford Fest?

Home Forums General Events Ford Fest?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 65 total)
  • Author

rs-jon
    Participant

UK - England

Is anyone going to this?  will the club have a stand?  I see the club is listed on the page to buy tickets so is anyone planning to go?  I assume Sunday (22 Sept) is the prefered date as its a 2 day event…

mexicoian
    Participant

UK - England

Might be up for this if we have a stand ?

rs-jon
    Participant

UK - England

Hopefully this will be my first show – well depending on when and how my arthroscopy goes…

jonyscam
    Participant

UK - England

I will go if there is enough interest, a club stand would be nice and Peterborough is  good for me.

Ian Barker
    Participant

United Kingdom

Sounds good for me. Been wandering for some time about this if being a two day event    Hope they have good security over night if you leave the RS there??

Fully forged running M400x

Hot rs
    Participant

UK - England

Again if there is enough interest am interested,  think it will be a bit  late for a club stand ?

DarkHorse
    Participant

UK - England

@Hot rs

@rs-jon

@mexicoian

@jonyscam

@Ian
    Barker

We appear to be already registered having attended a previous show. It’s not too late to book tickets for a place on the Club stand – Club secretary should have received 2019 password? Deadline for booking is midday 26th August.

http://www.fordfestshow.co.uk/club-tickets

777ham
    Participant

UK - England

Potential for me this one, will confirm nearer the date of ticket deadline.

mexicoian
    Participant

UK - England

Password ?

GlennRS
    Participant

UK - England

I am in too dependent on overnight provision/security if a two day event.

Certainly do Sunday either way!

jonyscam
    Participant

UK - England

I am not leaving my car overnight…. happy to commit to one day, “might” be able to do a second!

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Actually going to post this up tonight as got an email from Ford Fest:

We are pleased to invite you to the next event in our Ford Shows calendar, FordFest.

Organised by the team behind Fast Ford and Classic Ford magazines, FordFest will return for the fifth year in 2019 and is set to feature thousands of Fords on display as well as the chance to take your car on our handling course or jump in the passenger seat of a Drift Taxi. Whether you’re into new Fords, old Fords or, quite often, both, it’s a truly interactive show, and one that is guaranteed to feature as a must-attend in any Ford fans diary.

FordFest takes place at the East of England Arena Peterborough, on Saturday 21st & Sunday 22nd September 2019. Club tickets cost just £18 for one day, or £30 for both days, and camping tickets are available for just £7 per person per night.

If your club are interested in attending, you can find more information about the show on the event website here – http://www.fordfestshow.co.uk/club-tickets, as well as registering your club to start booking your tickets to secure your club stand.

mexicoian
    Participant

UK - England

I can do the sunday ??

Hot rs
    Participant

UK - England

Am up for the Sunday aswell. As has all ready been mentioned We are invited as club  members having been registered.

Need a code thou to book through Kelsey media !!!

Hot rs
    Participant

UK - England

I have e-mailed Kelsey publications & will share code for booking with club for those interested when I receive it ??

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 65 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Ford Fest?. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!