27/04/2016 registered Ford Focus 2.3 RS MK3 Ecoboost, this new RS is engineered to excel and it certainly does that with its ground-breaking technologies that keep it ahead of the curve, by delivering uncompromising power with impressive efficiency.
The new 2.3-litre Ford Engine for the RS produces a respectable 345bhp thanks to its low-interia twin-scroll turbocharger, you have four active driving modes to optimise your driving experience include Normal, Sport, Track or Drift mode, the new RS is also equipped with Launch Control, traction is taken care of by the AWD Torque Vectoring Control system, another new feature on the MK3 RS is a Performance shift light which nicely flashes the RS logo when it’s time to get the perfect gear-change.
– 3 Year Ford Warranty
– All-Wheel Drive with Dynamic Torque Vectoring
– 350mm ventilated front disc brakes with lightweight Brembo four piston monoblock calipers
– Four selective driver modes
– Launch Control
– Twin high performance exhaust pipes
– RS performance rear spoiler
– Thatcham Category 1 alarm
– Front and rear floor mats
– RS instrument cluster binnacle
– Bi-Xenon HID headlamps
– Headlamp jet wash
– Adaptive Front lighting system
– Rain sensing wipers
– Electric door mirrors
– Ford Power Starter Button
– Automatic dimming rear view mirror
– RS front door scuff plates
– Stainless steel pedal covers with rubber inserts
– Quickclear heated windscreen
– Anti lock brakes, Hill Start Assist, Stability Control
– Performance Gear Shift Light
– Digital Climate Control
– RS flat bottom steering wheel, leather trimmed
– Bluetooth / USB
This RS comes in Nitrous Blue an Exclusive colour option priced at £745, with just 4500 miles the car comes to you in the same condition it would as if you were collecting the vehicle from a Ford main dealership this is to include all handbooks, keys and literature that would have came from the dealership, below is a list of other non standard features fitted to this vehicle and the price as of today’s date.
Optional features at cost include:
– RS Recaro Dinamica Shell Seats in Ebony/Salerno leather Charcoal Black £1,145
– Luxury Pack: Power fold door mirrors, Ford KeyFree System, cruise control with speed limiter, rear parking sensors, privacy glass £1,000
– Nitrous Blue £745
– 19″ black forged alloy wheels £595
– Brembo Calipers painted Blue front and rear £100
– Active City Stop £200
– Total Options list price £3785
Also taken out extended warranty to take it to 5 years Ford Warranty.
Kaylan RallyFlapz mudflaps fitted £150
Number plate not included
The car has been detailed by myself an Ex Concourse elite winner. Also the bare metal parts I.e driveshafts have been coated to stop rusting.
This vehicle is fitted with RS Dinamica Shell Seats in Ebony/Salerno leather Charcoal Black.
I am having to do more miles with work and don’t want to put them on the RS. I even bought the extended warranty thinking I was going to keep it 5 years. Nothing is wrong with the car it’s really great but will be worth very little in 5 years with loads of miles on it.