Ford Focus RS Exhaust Sound?

Home Forums Performance Exhaust Ford Focus RS Exhaust Sound?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

GoldLyrebird23
    Participant

USA

I saw this video comparing most Ford Focus exhaust but still cannot decide.

Any tips on the best for  Ford Focus exhaust? hp? sound?

I would appreciate hearing from those that already upgraded their exhaust.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

well, if you ask me, the KMS thunderstorm sounds like a 5 pot and so does the Gravity cat-back, and the Raggazon !! The ego X sounds reasonably deep and lairy but its hard to tell unless you are standing with the car.

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

stu-c
    Participant

UK - England

Personal choice really but of the ones I’ve compared, I like the Mountune V3.

NB FPM375

Smudger068
    Participant

UK - England

For the miltek cat back make sure you turn the volume right up on your phone and the put the speaker next to your ear and that gives you an idea how loud that is. Resonated or valve controller is needed for built up areas. It sounds very bake bean can like!

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

I have the Ford Performance Exhaust by Borla, no drone louder than stock but not overly loud the the 5-0 in San Diego would hassle me.

Also helps that is stamped “Ford” all over it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Ford Focus RS Exhaust Sound?. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!