Ford Interior Carbon Kit

Home Forums Styling Interior Styling Ford Interior Carbon Kit

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

Also don’t like the way ford have done the CF handbrake handle on the Edition with the join on top.

Mine is done underneath.

C M
    Participant

UK - England

So are you making more and selling them? I have much want.

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

@ShaunThong

Yes they are selling from UK dealers, you’ll need an Edition registration number to order them.

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

CM – no, I don’t have time. Made these for myself, but kept the originals if ever I need to revert to stock.

shaun_ccxr
    Participant

Hong Kong

@white-rs2

just a registration? Or they need the V5 as well?

ebgb
    Participant

UK - England

@RS77 what Carbon Fibre materials did you use? Was it the sheets or the skinning kit (with resin that you mix & apply)?

Magnetic RS, just Sunroof & door protectors away from top spec. Factory standard for now but looking to upgrade to Mountune FPM375 & other mods once the recall has been done

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

ebgb
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks for the link @RS77 will see if I get tome to try that. Just watched the video & looks like a lot of time spent lacquering & sanding it!

just seen this on eBay (doesn’t look as good as yours but might be an option)

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F273424818822

Magnetic RS, just Sunroof & door protectors away from top spec. Factory standard for now but looking to upgrade to Mountune FPM375 & other mods once the recall has been done

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

Not a fan of stick on CF. Tried the centre console ones from the club shop and they wouldn’t stay stuck down. It seems there is some kind of additive in the plastic which makes it difficult for anything to adhere. Also the one on eBay looks a bit cheap imo.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Ford Interior Carbon Kit. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!