Ford Pass App

Home Forums Technology In-Car Entertainment Ford Pass App

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

davey-f
    Participant

United Kingdom

Anyone downloaded and using the Ford Pass app. Anyone successfully managed to sync it to the Sync 3. I have read the info on the Ford Pass app and got an A4 guide from Ford Pass team but doesn’t do what’s on the instruction guides. My ford dealer also confused when I gave then the set up guide.

Seems USA are well ahead looking at some of the you tube videos but can’t get to sync the app to the audio – UK model v2.2

Frozen White / Sunroof / Lux Pack / Sync 3 / M400X/ Forged Engine Internals / MT Oil Cooler Kit / Sports Cat downpipe with Cat Back V3 exhaust / high flow radiator / Cast Inlet Manifold / Quaife ATB / Wagner intercooler upgrade from MT / charge pipe V2 upgrade / Eibach brake hose kit / EBC discs and brake pads / Eibach rear spring kit / secondary intake kit / short shift / roll restrictor / PTU Brace / TWS Gunmetal alloys / 10W60 oil serviced & maintained by FJRS

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Ford Pass App. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!