Ford Power Brands Hatch

Home Forums General Events Ford Power Brands Hatch

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

hitch6742
    Participant

UK - England

Just returned from Ford Power at Brands Hatch, didn’t even know it was on and was passing through (not in the RS) so thought I’d go and have a look, some nice variety of motors, plenty mk3s, anyone on here go too?

NB 375, Goodrich hoses, RDU cooler (fitted for the hell of it), gas bonnet struts, Mountune RR, hard pipe kit, V1 cat-back….and RS seat covers!

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Didn’t realise it was on to be honest. Just seen that Mountune have 20% off some items as a promo for being the sponsor

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

robroy
    Participant

UK - England

Yeah I was there not in the RS tho , there was a few traders but not loads

hitch6742
    Participant

UK - England

Must admit I too was a little disappointed with the lack of stalls.

NB 375, Goodrich hoses, RDU cooler (fitted for the hell of it), gas bonnet struts, Mountune RR, hard pipe kit, V1 cat-back….and RS seat covers!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Ford Power Brands Hatch. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!