Forscan

Home Forums Performance Electronics/ECU Forscan

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Big Al Snapon
    Participant

UK - England

hi after weeks of trailing through various forums and threads I have found a few things I’d like to change using forscan, now so far I have managed to add a 5th drive mode and also disable the keyless entry while keeping keyless start.

What im after is turning off the fake exhaust noise and adding the compass to the dash as well as on the sync3, do any of you know the code in as built format to make these changes on a late 2016 rs?

gregstar125
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Alan, I have only just today bought an ELM lead for the Forscan software and like yourself would very much like to disable the fake engine sound which must be somewhere on Forscan. I need to do some research. But I would be grateful for help with deactivating keyless entry. Ive seen the YouTube video for the Custom driving mode so will try that now. I presume I just type in the same code as shown in the video.

If I find anything on FENG disablement I’ll let you know

Thanks

Greg

crocket81
    Participant

UK - England

You won’t be disappointed once it’s turned off, all you can hear is the exhaust and not the fake noise through the speakers?

PORTER2411
    Participant

UK - Scotland

I’ve done a lot of research on forscan and used it on my RS and a few friends cars I wrote a guide how to disable keyless entry here

https://mk3focusrs.club/forum/topic/how-to-disable-keyless-entry-guide-forscan/

I was one of the first to try out the 5th drive mode when the guy on the American fourm discovered it go on here to find all the codes as available for the MK3 RS

https://www.focusrs.org/#/topics/103801

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Forscan. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!