FORScan software

Home Forums Performance Electronics/ECU FORScan software

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 60 total)
  • Author

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

@porter2411 – Got the extended licence. Any help on the codes for autolocking, TPMS, etc would be much appreciated. Thanks.

PORTER2411
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@RS77 ok so you need to access the bcm module this one below click the play button on the forscan (MAIN)

Click on the one highlighted and you will then get this screen

Read this carefully ^^^^

IT may as you to download a file this is ok

Once it has loaded all the modules in this may take over a minute. You will then bee greeted with this screen

Now scroll down to where it says auto locking with speed double click it and this will come up

Select automatic locking then click write in the bottom left the car might reboot wait for it to complete it will it on screen. That’s it done now when you drive over 5mph the locks will engage

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

Many thanks. Glad I asked you as other forums have shown a different method with Forscan – codes that need to be changed.

PORTER2411
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@rs77 No problem I seen that too .I think that was for and older version of forscan so just make sure you have the latest version and you’ll be fine :)</p>

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

I’m using FORScan version 2.3.13 beta for Windows, which I think is the latest.

RSGAZ
    Participant

UK - England

Great guide mate, do you have one for the TPMS and the climate

crocket81
    Participant

UK - England

Is this software free and how do you get it?

PORTER2411
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@rsgaz no problem mate

yeah you just need a compatible cable Which you can get off eBay or Amazon mate the software is free

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

@porter2411 – with your guidance I managed to activate the Forscan programme. But needed to register, ask for a licence key, etc.

Also, I think I figured out that if you go into the “as-built” menus there’s lots of codes that you can adjust. But didn’t touch these for fear of bricking the ECU! Just made the changes on the BCM to enable autolocking.

IMO anyone considering this should do lots of research before attempting any programming.

Thanks again.

PORTER2411
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@rs77 yeah that’s why I recommend to anyone that they always take their time and read and make backups of everything when possible as you don’t want to brick the car

And no problem glad I could help you 🙂

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

@porter2411 – any luck on the TPMS programming? I found a YT video of a guy doing it on a Fusion. Not sure whether the RS has the same potential functionality?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LbY2l3tgpc

crocket81
    Participant

UK - England

Can you gents put up a link where to download the software pls,also how do you get the license key?

PORTER2411
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@rs77 I’ve spent hours looking at different codes for other ford cars trying to get it working but I’m not sure it can be enabled to show the exact psi on the RS I’ll Keep looking .

I manage to enabled it on my old mans mk5 Mondeo the other day and it works perfectly

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

My sense is that it isn’t possible as there isn’t the necessary IPC hardware in the focus. It’s very different in the Mondeo. Our display showing the car from above doesn’t seem to have the space, unless it displays elsewhere.

PORTER2411
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Yeah that’s what I was thinking I manage to enable the Ford GT blue theme on my sync system but changed it back as didn’t like the splash screen start up there is probably loads of things we can do but until we knows codes that work I’ll just leave some things as is .

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 60 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to FORScan software. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!