FORScan software

Home Forums Performance Electronics/ECU FORScan software

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 60 total)
  • Author

masrs
    Participant

UK - England

My cable arrives this week! Grateful if you guys could keep this thread updated with anything you find!

PORTER2411
    Participant

UK - Scotland

I sure will . If you need any help just ask 🙂

adw
    Participant

UK - England

I’m still confused about this. Has anyone managed to get the tpms display working yet? It all seems to be a bit wishy washy on the other forums.

Mods:

AccessPort / Stratified tune + STuned extended pops & bangs + custom pop and bang intensity / Boomba Racing short throw plate / DMB inlays / Mountune air filter / Mountune RMM / Mountune Recirc / Milltek Non Res Cat Back

PORTER2411
    Participant

UK - Scotland

I’ve tried several codes with no luck I don’t think it can be done tbh auto locking and climate screen will do me for now ha ??

RSGAZ
    Participant

UK - England

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

That clip and discussion around it already posted in this thread – page 2. But thanks.

adw
    Participant

UK - England

So I enabled the climate control on sync 3 today.

However

The temratures show on the correct side (rhd) but the temperature adjustment looks like it’s configured for LHD, so changing the passengers side actually changes the drivers side temp, but the temperature in the middle of the arrows are correct, confusing

I also enabled the temperatures to display at the top by the clock, but again looks to be configured for LHD vehicles

Here’s my forscan config:

If someone could compare this to a working config I’d be grateful. Cheers

Mods:

AccessPort / Stratified tune + STuned extended pops & bangs + custom pop and bang intensity / Boomba Racing short throw plate / DMB inlays / Mountune air filter / Mountune RMM / Mountune Recirc / Milltek Non Res Cat Back

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

Sorry I can’t check my APIM coding at the moment as my car’s undergoing the FSA work this week.

masrs
    Participant

UK - England

Guys, I’m having an issue using the cable. It’s coming up with –

Checking WiFi…

No ELM found. Please check connection and try again

I’ve got it set to HS-CAN, unsure what’s wrong?!

@Porter2411
    – did your cable look the same as the one in the link? I purchased from that guy but the graphics on the one sent is different but the cable itself looks the same.

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

Is it a hard wire cable? If so, shouldn’t be any mention of Wi Fi. In addition to the Forscan (or similar) software you need to ensure you have the correct driver for the device you’re using.

masrs
    Participant

UK - England

Managed to get it working but waiting for my extended license now. 🙂

masrs
    Participant

UK - England

Guys, did you get some scary messages about the car needing a service and brake fluid level low when activating the autolock at speed function?

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

No, absolutely not! Are you sure you know what you’re doing? If you haven’t got the Forscan extended licence, it wouldn’t be possible to make any changes. So I’m not sure what you’re using or how you are using it. Tread carefully.

masrs
    Participant

UK - England

I’ve got the extended license so managed to activate the feature. The scary messages only appeared when I was writing the change to the car! They haven’t re-appeared following the activation. Touch wood everything is okay as I have activated the feature but have not taken the car out to see if it works.

PORTER2411
    Participant

UK - Scotland

This can sometimes happens when you load in all the modules. It happened to me too. I would run a diagnostic check and clear any codes incase there’s any stored codes

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 60 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to FORScan software. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!