#Fridgegate

Home Forums General Non RS Chat #Fridgegate

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author

v8griff
    Participant

UK - England

Looks like BDA has been busy with the Photoshop 🙂

v8marshal
    Participant

UK - England

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

She’s so dumb she may actually have voted Tory by mistake . Well, one can only hope.

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Just had a Tory canvasser at the door. Lovely and very happy when I told her what I had already voted for. Invited her in for a quick cuppa but she declined sadly.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

oh what a dopey fat sow. She must have the same mental illness as Corbin, she has that ‘off with the fairies’ look about her.

Theres so much apathy about voting, I’ve spoken to a fair amount of people today and none of them could be bothered to vote, their reasoning being ” oh, I cannot stand any of them” and ” oh, they are all as bad as each other” and the classic ” my one vote won’t make any difference” oh FFS !! radical Liberals and Extreme Labourites do not think like that,they will fight through snow and hurricanes to get their lefty undemocratic vote heard ! I really worry that theres going to be a low Tory turnout and all the activist students and immigrant type lefties are going to be in the majority out voting today.

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

18stealth
    Participant

UK - England

I like the one about the Rich the poor, the rich, the poor, and yet that just contradicts them wanting to stay in the EU!

Eruliaf
    Participant

UK - England

I was shocked to see that Diane Abbott had time for a media appearance today – Heard she was touring all of the UK’s military facilities trying to locate General Election.

andy thornton
    Participant

UK - England

Wow it took ages for anyone to reply to this post,Thanks 71-Bda i thought i was the only tory with a sense of humour.That,s why my RS is blue,a bit like boris,s fingers.

Former RS Edition owner

andy thornton
    Participant

UK - England

They kept Diane locked away until the last day,was looking forward to seeing her on question time.

Former RS Edition owner

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I saw a picture of her today WEARING TWO LEFT SHOES  the  dopey fat slag !! I will try to find it again and post

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

oh, I’ve just had mind meltdown and reposted what V8 lad did earlier. fook, maybe I have corbin disease onset !!

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

what is going  on with this site??

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

and here we go…. dopey is as dopey does…..

you could NOT make this shit up.

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to #Fridgegate. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!