Front bumper replacement

Home Forums Styling Bodywork & Detailing Front bumper replacement

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

robroy
    Participant

UK - England

Any one here had a front bumper replaced , i would like to know cost / how good of match it was ?

andy thornton
    Participant

UK - England

Some on e-bay at reasonable price ,they were probably all painted at the same time so colour match may be better.The front and rear bumpers were added after the car was built.

Former RS Edition owner

robroy
    Participant

UK - England

Now had a 2 prices both very similar

They said with the  paint codes now ,paint  matching is pretty good

New Bumper £322.01+VAT

Paint new front bumper £250+VAT

Fit new bumper £100+VAT

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@robroy

Evening mate!! That’s approx £800 for a new front bumper, I’ve no idea about prices for this but that sounds a bit steep mate!! If you don’t mind me asking, what’s wrong with your bumper?? The reason I ask is, could a repair be done at a far cheaper cost??

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

robroy
    Participant

UK - England

@brembo

Its cracked as you can see in picture which goes right round the underside of that rail, also front right corner underneath is broken, and a while ago I hit a pheasant and damaged the grill which broke the lugs off the back of the bumper and had to be repaired which is still intact but im thinking I want it right now rather than fixing this as well

cam87
    Participant

UK - England

where abouts are you in england?

“A car is just fast enough when you stand in front of it in the morning and are afraid to unlock it” – Walter Rohrl

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Front bumper replacement. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!