Front Driver side headlight fail

Home Forums Styling Lighting Front Driver side headlight fail

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Paul Gillon
    Participant

UK - Scotland

After changing main beam and dip beam bulbs to no affect took it to  reputable dealership who have now informed me that a new headlight is required. Anyone else had that problem. 2017 MK3 RS.

Montune 380, short shift, Quaife Dif.

Paul Gillon
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Forgot to say no warning lights came up on dash when beam and low beam failed.

Montune 380, short shift, Quaife Dif.

Smudger068
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Paul.

It sounds like you have the common headlight fault. My understanding is that the wires need repairing inside the unit. A Google search im sure you’ll find something on it.

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

I believe its due to the connection. Assuming you get an alignment error? Fix here:

Look at this on eBay
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Focus-Mk3-facelift-Xenon-Headlight-Fix-wiring-loom-Titanium-St-line-St-Rs-/324978621524?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m2548.l6249&mkrid=710-127635-2958-0

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

robroy
    Participant

UK - England

Yes I had this fault inside the headlight , mine was replaced under warranty 2016 66 plate

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Front Driver side headlight fail. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!