Front shell seats

Home Forums Styling Bodywork & Detailing Front shell seats

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Matty
    Participant

UK - England

Whsts the best thing for cleaning the backs of the shell seats.

I have a 6 year old daughter that has put her feet all up the back of my drivers seat. I’ve tried cleaning it today with meguiars interior cleaner and a micro fibre, but it’s still left lots of marks. Has anyone tried anything that works on cleaning the seats up like new

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

dunno, are they scratched?. Maybe put some of that adhesive clear plastic sheet like paint protection film on the back of the seats to stop further damage? Or put fluffy socks over shoes while she’s in the car !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@matty, it might seem strange but sometimes household furniture polish sprayed into a clean duster then wipe gently, works.

Honorary Member

Mdc
    Participant

UK - England

@bobcat excactly what I have used for marks and light scuffs works a treat.

Mountune 375 FMP mountune v3 M Flaps Forged wheels painted calipers Gel inserts Door protectors clim air Sony upgrade shells ? immobiliser 5yr Ford warranty BIG FAT FORGED IN THE BOOT.HG recall sorted no drama.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

@bob and Mdc and I guess you get to have the inside of your car smell like your nans old living room after she had polished all the dark wood furniture !!!  😎  mmm

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@bda, I like my house to smell like my grans after she has gone berserk with the furniture polish ?????

Honorary Member

Matty
    Participant

UK - England

Cheers for the comments guys. I’ll try the furniture polish one.

Its not scratched just shoe marks on it. Then she will moan about the smell and won’t do it again so bonus

right off to find the pledge..

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Front shell seats. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!