Front stone guards from FLG

Home Forums Styling Exterior Styling Front stone guards from FLG

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

buz
    Participant

UK - England

I’m not a huge fan of the rally style mudflaps on a standard RS but it needs some side protection so decided to try some small stone guards from Thatfoglightguy for just over £30 delivered. Not the highest quality but hey they’re not expensive, easy fitment in 10 mins and can’t fault the service so pretty happy really.

Nice and subtle.

2017 Nitrous Blue RS with every option except shell seats – no blue bolsters for me though.

walker-steve77
    Participant

UK - England

Very tidy! ??

Nitrous Blue, Lux Pack, Blue Brembo Brake Calipers, SYNC 3, Black Forged Alloys & Door Edge Protectors

Stage 1 + many extras

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Very discreet and neat & tidy ??

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

How are they fitted on?

buz
    Participant

UK - England

By removing the bottom two trim fasteners, sliding them in between liner and body work and lining holes up, then refitting the trim fasteners. No need to remove wheels or fitting unsightly brackets etc but time will tell how well they hold up.

2017 Nitrous Blue RS with every option except shell seats – no blue bolsters for me though.

paul-m
    Participant

UK - England

Very tidy buz, hopefully stand the test of time.

nigesax
    Participant

UK - England

@buz not sure if I have misread you car description? How come no blue bolsters on standard seats in a Nitrous blue?

2017 Nitrous Blue, MSD420. Mountune Forged, V3 and sports Cat, Cast Inlet, Secondary Intake, Radiator, Oil Cooler, Quaife, Springs, Braided Lines, grooved/lightweight discs.

buz
    Participant

UK - England

When the guy I bought it from originally ordered it he specifically asked the salesman if he could have black seats as he felt the blue bolsters were tacky (I agree) to which he was wrongly told yes. Much to his disgust and anger it turned up with blue seats so threatened to refuse it etc and the dealership swapped them out. Heated black seats where a deal maker for me ??

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@buz, I wonder you got the Blue ones ?

Honorary Member

v8griff
    Participant

UK - England

Are the rears easy to fit matey?

buz
    Participant

UK - England

Not sure who ended up with the blue ones bobcat, I reckon only a white or possibly black car could pull them off.

No rear ones available v8griff which is a shame.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@buz, when I ordered mine I tried to get the Blue bolster version, they would go well with Shadow Black.

Honorary Member

rog
    Participant

UK - England

Did you get any of these guards on the rear end?

Please post picture (if yes).

The fronts look really tidy.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Front stone guards from FLG. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!