Front Windscreen Misting

Home Forums Performance General Front Windscreen Misting

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Adw, sometimes an odd bit of misting on the passenger side but the heated front screen normally clears it and it then remains okay.

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Just a thought, have you checked that there are no wet leaves around the air intake for the cabin.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Yes Mr H, I had one as a young lad, but it was called a RSW 14   “raleigh small wheel”  never misted up on once me either !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

adw
    Participant

UK - England

@red-leader, yes I’ve checked mate.

@howsey
    it’s been happening since August when I first started this thread so Autumn and cold weather is well out of the question 🙁

I’ve asked the dealer, but they don’t know what it could be if I’m not losing coolant through the matrix etc.

Aircon makes it worse and the quick clear isn’t making any difference anymore

Mods:

AccessPort / Stratified tune + STuned extended pops & bangs + custom pop and bang intensity / Boomba Racing short throw plate / DMB inlays / Mountune air filter / Mountune RMM / Mountune Recirc / Milltek Non Res Cat Back

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Front Windscreen Misting. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!