Full Blown Motorsports Stage 1 Turbo Upgrade

Home Forums Performance Forced Induction Full Blown Motorsports Stage 1 Turbo Upgrade

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Pat Godfrey
    Participant

United Kingdom

Are you dealing with a Syvecs US or and agent or direct with Syvecs in the UK ?

bludrgn
    Participant

USA

I got my kit from Devil Developments since there was not a dealer that had experience with Focus RS PnP kit at the time. I worked with Lee there who was very helpful.

I would recommend reaching out to them if you decide to move forward with the Syvecs.

Performance Mods: FBM built engine, Full Blown Motorsports Turbo Kit, ETS Intercooler and Charge Pipes, TiAL Wastegates and BoV, Denso ITV22 Plugs, FBM Flex Fuel Port Injection, ETS Titanium Exhaust, UPR Catch Can w/ Mountune Breather Plate, Xtreme Twin Disc clutch, Omni Power MAP sensor, Syvecs Engine Management
    Suspension: KW V3 Coilovers, Steeda Rear Sway Bar
    Exterior: Xpel PPF on front clip, Modesta BC-05 and BC-06
    More than 515whp / 467ft lb

Pat Godfrey
    Participant

United Kingdom

Tuning costs are not really an issue in the great scheme of things but I do want full testing and reliability….Lee who is building the car has been  heavily involved in all the development with Syvecs and is virtually next door to them. I have a lot of confidence in them but there is a lot I dont understand about how it operates and will it override all the niggles and PDC ets etc most owners seem to suffer with

I am on a European road trip in 7 weeks and a lot has yet to be done to the car for it to be running and driving ok…..I do have another car I can go in but that wasnt in my plan.

Pat Godfrey
    Participant

United Kingdom

Haaaa small world…..my car has been with Devil Developments since November…It has 80 miles on the clock lol

Lee has just sent me a txt photo of my new intercooler…..to keep me happy and stop me pestering him im hoping the car will have everything done bar the inlet and final finish when the inlet arrives.

H4RDY
    Participant

United Kingdom

I’m interested to see how you both get on running big turbo kits and syvecs, been holding off spending loads on mine until i see how the car handles 550 bhp.

Pat Godfrey
    Participant

United Kingdom

Not half as interested as I am ?

H4RDY
    Participant

United Kingdom

Seen the engine failure/crack that bludrgn had happen, not good mate, any updates on this ?

Its seriously putting me off spending ££££ on the car tuning it.

H4RDY
    Participant

United Kingdom

Any updates Ron , Pat ??

bludrgn
    Participant

USA

Engine has been rebuilt by Full Blown Motorsports and is on it’s way back to the shop. If you’re going the built engine route, be sure to gusset that area of the block for added longevity. Also avoid Tune+ like the plague if you can.

Performance Mods: FBM built engine, Full Blown Motorsports Turbo Kit, ETS Intercooler and Charge Pipes, TiAL Wastegates and BoV, Denso ITV22 Plugs, FBM Flex Fuel Port Injection, ETS Titanium Exhaust, UPR Catch Can w/ Mountune Breather Plate, Xtreme Twin Disc clutch, Omni Power MAP sensor, Syvecs Engine Management
    Suspension: KW V3 Coilovers, Steeda Rear Sway Bar
    Exterior: Xpel PPF on front clip, Modesta BC-05 and BC-06
    More than 515whp / 467ft lb

H4RDY
    Participant

United Kingdom

Looks like i will deffo weld up the weak area’s on the block and fit the closed deck insert, not worth the risk.

Keep us updated please mate, and good luck with the build.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Full Blown Motorsports Stage 1 Turbo Upgrade. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!