Full size spare

Home Forums Styling Wheels Full size spare

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

davemears
    Participant

UK - England

Can anyone help im after a full size forge wheel with tyre to act as a spare I’m in the Kent area. Or if anyone knows where I can get hold of one any help will be appreciated

Ian Barker
    Participant

United Kingdom

There’s a rim on eBay £410.00 no tyre

Fully forged running M400x

Kippermoon
    Participant

UK - England

just out of interest iv’e still a few mk2 rims would one of these do if you were really stuck

davemears
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks for the replies wasn’t expecting a wheel to be quite that much especially without a tyre. I’m after a black forged alloy so if I get a puncture I’m can just swap them over and the car still looks the same

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

I bought a black alloy with Ford centre cap and along with a Focus ST Mk3 jack from Fords,  and a tyre from a local tyre supplier. It came to an eye watering £710

Honorary Member

davemears
    Participant

UK - England

<p style=”text-align: left;”>That’s an awful lot of penny’s. Really wasn’t expecting to pay 500 plus just to have a spare. Might have to go the space saver route. Just out of intrest what was the price of the jack</p>

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

I wish I could find the receipt, I think of the top of my head it was around £60 for the jack and wheel brace, I was on a shopping spree at the time and bought several other things as well. Sorry it’s not much help.

Honorary Member

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Full size spare. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!