funniest thing I’ve seen for ages

Home Forums General Non RS Chat funniest thing I’ve seen for ages

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

. oh hang on its not uploading, be right back folks

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

• This topic was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by 71-bda.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@bda, Mmmmm Sorry I didn’t get it 🙄🙄  😹😹😹😹

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I’m trying Bob !!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@bda, JUST LIKE THAT 😹😹😹

Honorary Member

hitch6742
    Participant

UK - England

That has got to be worse than saying ‘feeling upset/down/lonely/depressed’ on a social media platform….maybe the correct millennial response would be ‘PM me hun’, or manly response….‘hurry up and f*****g sort it’!!😂😂

NB 375, Goodrich hoses, RDU cooler (fitted for the hell of it), gas bonnet struts, Mountune RR, hard pipe kit, V1 cat-back….and RS seat covers!

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Will check back in the morning. The suspense is killing me, don’t know how I will sleep😁

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

I’ll check it out later… been checking 6-600 times already.

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

I know what it is…. all us dickheads checking this post 100’s of times 🤣🤣

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@71-bda

Have you forgot to top up the meter mate?? Lol… 🤣😂.

@gm

Evening pal!! Dickheads indeed mate… haha… 🤣😂.

Something “Car related” in the meantime…..

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

stu-c
    Participant

UK - England

Still nothing bda 😂

NB FPM375

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I think its too many gigabits or megly bits to upload, Im looking at alternatives, hang in there lads !

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

@brembo, which shop is that? I want to bring my RS there 😁

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@nicklulu

Evening mate!!

It’s an exclusive club pal!! But you may enter, if you please..??!! That’s a Scottish Lassie setting the Tappets while she boils Haggis, Neaps n Tatties in the kitchen..!! 👍.

Then she’ll wash all the dishes, prepare Haggis baps for abdy the morn, chop the logs for the fire, clean the pisher, get a shower and then she’ll come tae bed..!! Aye, with me pal!! Haha..😂🤣…… You’ll have tae find your own Scottish BRIDE….. on…

Looking for ma…..best mate/drinking buddy/f-**k buddy/chef/log chopper/best friend… did I say that already/awesome F-**KEN QUINE…com.

Haha..!! 😂🤣🥃🥃🤪🤪👍👍.

Take care folks!! 👍👍.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

ROFL!

When I was in Ireland late last year, they had black and white pudding. Might as well try it…..

It’s not the typical “pudding” being referred in the States, not too bad though.

I don’t discriminate on ethnic background.

Happy Friday Marc, cheers!

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@nicklulu

Black pudding is orite…. as long as it’s on top of a SQUARE SAUSAGE mate!! White pudding is DRY AS F**K pal!! Open brackets (with some gravy, AYE PROPER GRAVY), some mash too..!! What you need is a RED PUDDING MATE..!! 👍👍.

Cheers, Marc.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to funniest thing I’ve seen for ages. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!