funniest thing I’ve seen for ages

Home Forums General Non RS Chat funniest thing I’ve seen for ages

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author

hitch6742
    Participant

UK - England

NB 375, Goodrich hoses, RDU cooler (fitted for the hell of it), gas bonnet struts, Mountune RR, hard pipe kit, V1 cat-back….and RS seat covers!

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@bda, I’ve got it…….. gigger on the loose

Honorary Member

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

heres one I found earlier..

https://www.facebook.com/LeightonBradyT2T/videos/10224182505090020/

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

thats awesome Dave, trouble is, with the BLM and antifa anarchists, the UK could end up like that too, what with “defund the police” and all that bollocks

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

You couldn’t make this up 😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹👍

Honorary Member

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

“Hostile radar equipment”, indeed. Hilarious! Thanks Bob 🙂

Revo Stage 1 – JCR super low seating frame – Mishimoto gas pedal spacer – DSC sport controller

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@frenk, 👍

Honorary Member

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

Hmm, I’m thinking about a “jamming signal generator” for my RS… 😉

Revo Stage 1 – JCR super low seating frame – Mishimoto gas pedal spacer – DSC sport controller

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

What are the laws in Switzerland about such a device 🤔 Big finds in he U.K. if caught 🙀

Honorary Member

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Sure that speeding Tornado is quite an old story? I can remember this one where a guy parked in front and left his boot open to block the camera van🤣

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

@bobcat:

The laws in Switzerland are clear and severe: Article 98a road traffic regulations: FORBIDDEN in any form, any device and any use. Even the app on your mobile phone you don’t use and only carry in your pocket. If caught, the police confiscates the device. The fine is up to 180 day rates. So 50,000 is theoretically possible.

Speeding is cheaper. Usually, I get caught by a covert mobile radar twice a year, most in suburban areas. 1-5 km/h too fast costs you 40 quid in general.

Last year they caught me on a B-road with 102 km/h. Long straight, wide road. Sunday morning, sunshine, deserted. 22 km/h too fast. Fine of CHF 780 plus 2 years probation.  But I haven’t lost my big grin in my RS yet 😎

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

I want to install a “hostile radar equipment” deterrent….. like that air to ground missile system! ROLF! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

yorkirs
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Frenk

I got in trouble in Basel for reversing into a parking place, apparently the offence was possibility of leaving soot on the wall from the exhaust, I usually reverse into parking spaces so there is a clear view when leaving, this is mandatory on quite a few Business locations in the UK as part of Safety procedures.

Also I was running a trying course at Liestal a few year back, Wednesday evening I walked into Liestal and found the bar was full of teenagers in military uniform with rifles, I did not know you could travel on public transport for free if you were attending mandatory  military training And were in uniform, apparently the guys met up for a few drinks after training , I was stunned to say the least in the UK that would have been carnage by 11:00 pm.
    I was so impressed with maturity, pride in what they were doing and their attitude I had a good chat and bought them all a beer.

May the Ford be with you

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to funniest thing I’ve seen for ages. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!