funniest thing I’ve seen for ages

Home Forums General Non RS Chat funniest thing I’ve seen for ages

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author

Tall Paul
    Participant

UK - England

Fitted a radar receiver on a gate to automatically open when you approach, the wide band radar was fitted inside the grill of a Porsche for about two years plugged in when needed, before he swapped the car and bottled the re-installation due to the fact you get bummed by the police if your caught with it

Tall Paul
    Participant

UK - England

Couldn’t resist! Stuck it on with no nails!

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

Hi yorkirs

Wonderful stories! Cheers.

Yes, the Swiss seem to be quite hardheaded with some regulations. We believe we are a big fish but do not realize we live in a very small pond 😉

The mandatory military service is special, too. Every soldier has his rifle at home, including ammunition. This can be very disturbing for a foreigner. Liestal has a large infantry barracks so that close encounters in pubs are common. Glad to hear you enjoyed it 😎

Revo Stage 1 – JCR super low seating frame – Mishimoto gas pedal spacer – DSC sport controller

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Frenk,

Would be great to have that in the UK. Military Service then responsible for defending the country if it gets attacked.

Can’t do it in the UK though as we already have 10’s of 1000’s of people who hate the country including Jihadi’s etc.

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

😂😂😂😂 we lost this country and a single bullet was never fired

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to funniest thing I’ve seen for ages. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!