Get yourself a K&N ?

Home Forums Performance Engine Get yourself a K&N ?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Author

dmcracing
    Participant

Ireland

Tweezers are handy for applying

MJP Custom 2.0ltr strokedΒ  Forged megabuild on meth injection

pieman
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Any difference between between the K&N filter & the Mountune one other than the Β£9 price difference? I’ve always used K&N but the cheaper Mountune filter seems like a bargain especially if it keeps the Ford warranty police happy.

Stealth Grey

FPM375

Cobra valveless, non resonated cat back 🐍

Fido
    Participant

United Kingdom

Can someone link the exact k/n filter I need I ll end up buying totally the wrong thing thanks in advance

paul144
    Participant

UK - England

James have a look in the new upgrade section

A few bits and pieces added

rsjas070
    Participant

UK - England

mrgreedy
    Participant

United Kingdom

The air filter on the Mountune website is “double walled” and has a removable bung in the end.. The equivalent K&N one is like 70 quid.. Lemme see if I can find a link.

I presume, with the bung out, that one would make even more noise πŸ™‚

mrgreedy
    Participant

United Kingdom

http://www.knfilters.com/search/product.aspx?prod=E-9289

Thats the fella. 63 quid Amazon.

If I wasn’t (still) waiting for my Mountune 375 stuff to be delivered to the dealer I’d have bought one by now! πŸ™

thepmp
    Participant

United Kingdom

Any chance of a vid to compare then Jas?

2016 | Frozen White | All Options (no sunroof)

dan
    Participant

UK - England

Tajinder, im west midlands! Wolverhampton. Iv got a feeling ive seen u out and about. You got a private plate on yours?

tajdhanda1993
    Participant

United Kingdom

Dan, Yeah that would be me with the private plate on mine πŸ˜€ Not seen many RS’s around only a handful so which one was yours? πŸ˜‰

dan
    Participant

UK - England

I think i saw u on bently bridge maybe? I havent got mine yet mate, in hoping to receive mid december. Iv seen two on bently bridge now! Yours and a white one. Im always on the lookout!

tajdhanda1993
    Participant

United Kingdom

That would be me, White one would possibly be a local fella too Always see it around town curry’s etc. Yours should be being built now then or already built WHOOOP, who did you order from and what spec? if you dont mind me asking πŸ˜€

dan
    Participant

UK - England

Evans halshaw wolverhampton. What about yourself? I believe mine is stuck at flushing, im told it was build on the 11th november. Nitrous blue (sorry!!) Standard seats, lux pack, blue callipers, forged alloys, door edge guards & sat nav. Wished id gone for the sun roof aswell but never mind. What did you go for?

tajdhanda1993
    Participant

United Kingdom

So should be fairly soon! Two Nb’s around soon then, I went for every option but I ordered October 2015 so I didn’t get the Sync 3 πŸ™ car got built in June delivery in July ??

dan
    Participant

UK - England

Nice one! Yeah looks like il have the sync 3. I ordered april this year an was told 12month wait so if it comes december ive done well. Cant wait mate to be honest, im like a kid at christmas!! How you finding it? Where did u order from?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Get yourself a K&N ?. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!