Getting set up for the Canadian winter

Home Forums General Picture & Video Gallery Getting set up for the Canadian winter

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Larry Zimich
    Participant

Canada

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Bet the RS is fun in the snow!

Larry Zimich
    Participant

Canada

So much fun. The Pilot Alpine P4 tires have the best wet/snow grip of any winter tire I have used.

Even can get a good drift out of them ?

Neil E
    Participant

United Kingdom

What wheels are they?

Larry Zimich
    Participant

Canada

They are the RS branded 18″ rims with Pilot Alpine P4 tires. Ford sends them stock along with the summer set up to all Canadian owners.

Todd Rutter
    Participant

Canada

Looks good! I am still baffled why they under size the winter tire. It is 1/2″ smaller overall diameter than the stock 19’s.  I read they did it to increase room so you can install chains. My car arrives Jan 3 in Edmonton. Winter wheels are at the powder coater already and PA4’s are going on Kijiji. Going to run Xi3 Michelin X Ice in 235/40R18 which are the correct overall diameter.

Lutch
    Participant

Canada

The stock winter tires are incredible. Got my RS yesterday and had some snow yesterday in Milton. Had so much fun on the surrounding backroads. Shocking want this car is capable of.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Larry, how’s the car running ?

Honorary Member

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Getting set up for the Canadian winter. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!