Ghost and tracker fitting Wales

Home Forums Regional Wales Ghost and tracker fitting Wales

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

rsdom
    Participant

UK - Wales

Hi All

Trying to get a date booked with Chris Preston for the Ghost and tracker fitting, looking at April ideally

Can you please post your interest ASAP so I can confirm numbers and suitable date

Cheers

Dom

Gchambe
    Participant

United Kingdom

Count me in Dom.

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Emailed you Dom about dates.

rsdom
    Participant

UK - Wales

Hi chris/kenny

still only myself and George chamberlain for the wales ghost/tracker fitting, both of us need to get the fitting booked for the 1st April so… is there anyone else on the forum along the M4 region that we can entice to make this happen???

if we have to travel then thats fine, ideally not as far as Northampton ?

Ashley Bishop
    Participant

UK - Wales

Hi All,

Did you get Ghost fitted after? What do you think of it if you did. I’m living in Cardiff and looking for someone local to get it sorted.

Cheers,

Ash

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Email me your postcode Ash and will check if Chris will be in your area soon

kenny@mk3focusrs.club

Ashley Bishop
    Participant

UK - Wales

Hi Kenny,

Thanks for getting back to me. I’ve managed to get a local company to come out and fit it now. Picking the car up this Wednesday and its being fitted Thursday morning. Wanted it on there straight away due to the high concentration of s***bags that live near me and having my ST already broken into this year!

Thanks again,

Ash

tichy-cosworth
    Participant

UK - Wales

What about the cars that need an update id like to know if mine needs update

Simon Evans
    Participant

United Kingdom

I spoke to Chris the other day over a separate issue, asked him over the update. Apparently one of us who was at the fitting has the dongle with the update on it. Was hoping it was going to be someone who’s attending the Brecon drive next Saturday.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Ghost and tracker fitting Wales. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!