Ghost Fitting

Home Forums Regional Wales Ghost Fitting

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author

rsdom
    Participant

UK - Wales

Hi all

Trying to pull a list together of Welsh members who are looking to have the Ghost/Tracker fitted, need to make it worthwhile for Chris Preston to travel down.

Not sure how many of us have there cars already ?, mine is due March, so really just need to know who would like the Ghost fitted, rough idea of when you would like it done, also location needs to be discussed as I am the furthest West I believe, does anyone have access to a workshop or suitable covered fitting area between Cardiff and Swansea?

Alternatively I have a workshop that we can use but I am in Carmarthenshire so might be a bit of a trek for you.

Let me know your thoughts chaps

Cheers

Dom

Sophiedaryl
    Participant

United Kingdom

Hi it’s sophie were in West Wales and we would lik ghost and tracker

howsey
    Blocked

UK - Wales

Oh Jesus, Sophie! Take down your mobile number. Do it now. KENNY!!!!!

howsey
    Blocked

UK - Wales

I’m up for that.

howsey
    Blocked

UK - Wales

I just phoned Sophie, we’ve arranged to have a late lunch. Nice girl.

rsdom
    Participant

UK - Wales

Hi sophie

thanks for your reply, with you we know have 3 ready for ghost fitting just need 1 more ideally and i can get the fitting booked with chris preston

Couple of questions, have you taken delivery of your car?, roughly where abouts are you in west wales?

can give you a call in the week if you prefer than discuss on open forum

cheers

Dom

rsdom
    Participant

UK - Wales

Hi howsey

you up for having ghost fitted? , you will be the forth member we need to get Chris to come down

i can sort workshop in Carmarthen for fitting if that helps

only issue is my car not delivered until march not sure if members want to wait that long??

cheers

Dom

Chris Preston
    Participant

UK - England

Sideways was looking for an install he’s near Bristol according to posts on the main thread

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Few on Facebook also Dom, I have pointed them over here.

howsey
    Blocked

UK - Wales

I can wait, Dom. Not a problem.

rsdom
    Participant

UK - Wales

Cheers Kenny

Top man Howsey

I will start pulling this together and keep you all updated

Simon Evans
    Participant

United Kingdom

Dom can you email me the cost of the alarm fitted & the subscription costs for the tracker please? sievans79@gmail.com

Will have to convince the wife it’s a necessary spend after forking out for PPF & Gtechniq. ?

rsdom
    Participant

UK - Wales

Hi Simon

Of course buddy please see details of how to purchase and the price below for both Autowatch and tracker as you will see you can have either or both, (Tracker has an additional subscription fee I believe either yearly or lifetime but best check with Chris or Kenny), I will be having both for piece of mind and to take advantage of the great group buy Chris Preston and Kenny have put together, small outlay to protect your 35k investment hopefully that will convince the wife ;o)

Where abouts in Wales are you? only ask so I can try and get everyone together at one site alternatively Chris has suggested that he may be able to do 2 fittings along the M4.

How to Purchase

To proceed with the group buy please pay your deposit to kenny@mk3focusrs.club (as a friend/family payment to save fees) and I will email you the details to get everything booked in.

Deposit for Autowatch Ghost System + Tracker only £30 (with £440 to pay upon fitting)

Deposit for Autowatch Ghost System only £20 (with £300 to pay upon fitting)
    Deposit for Tracker only £10 (with £170 to pay upon fitting)

Cheers

Dom

Simon Evans
    Participant

United Kingdom

Cardiff. If possible let me know via email what date or dates the group has in mind & also possible locations. That may well determine if I go ahead as not always available due to work & wife will be reluctant to get involved.

Chris Preston
    Participant

UK - England

Tracker subs £149 yearly or £399 for lifetime which can be split, so £149 straight away and then £250 before the end of the first year

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Ghost Fitting. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!