Ghost or pandora lite pro

Home Forums Technology Security Ghost or pandora lite pro

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Send a message to Kenny and ask for Chris Preston’s details he fits Ghost System for club members 👍

Honorary Member

Tall Paul
    Participant

UK - England

I haven’t used my cars for a month cos I’m recovering from 3 operations, I have ghost 2 and a S7 tracker to both the ST edition and the Rs red edition, I had a low battery signal from the RS and MetaTrak contacted me to say I had a battery disconnect signal from the ST, I got RAC out and both batteries had gone past the point where they could be charged!! Wounded!!

cost £215 for RS battery , £210 for the ST battery , the RS had 3 year service on Thursday £265 and put 4 tyres on my daughters fiesta on Monday £350

bloody expensive week! Went to put fuel in this morning for a hoon around north wales only to find vodka is now cheaper than petrol!

Smudger068
    Participant

UK - England

I have the Pandora BT mini. The guy before me had it fitted and it was £1000.

It had proximity sensing as well as movement sensing which did become a touch annoying considering it is now parked in a tight fit garage and it would go off on a windy day.

It does churp everytime I lock/unlock it which some find tedious too but it doesnt bother me.

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Thankyou for all the replies didn’t know the autolocking was available on my early installation. I take it this can be activated by the owner? May try that.

Coastliner

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

@stu c

No this doesn’t work on my Ghost, sure I read it that the early one’s didn’t have this feature. Mine was fitted by top man Chris Preston so it’s fitted properly.

Coastliner

pezzar666
    Participant

UK - England

If you have early ghost get the software update

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

How? Please be a little more specific.

Coastliner

pezzar666
    Participant

UK - England

Contact your local ghost installer, software update should be free. Contact Chris for more detail if unsure.

i had mine updated when I first got the car

stu-c
    Participant

UK - England

Coast, when I had mine fitted, I asked my installer about the extra features and he said they weren’t available just yet. I then contacted him a few months later as I’d read they could now be enabled. I followed the instructions I posted and I got them working without the installer doing anything. Did you try the procedure above?

NB FPM375

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

@stu-c

Just realised it was the drivers window I tried not the passengers. After I re-read your instructions I will give it another try. Typical not reading instructions properly. Thanks for the information shared knowledge is invaluable.

Coastliner

elliot
    Participant

UK - England

Chris enabled autolock at installation for me 4 years ago. No issues but as coast says some good info there, cheers.

FPM 375. MSD 350/380/400

DSC

Tractive Suspension 

Jay Love
    Participant

UK - England

Cheers for comments everyone. I’ll get in touch with Chris when I’ve got the money for it. Spent £30 in juice and did about 20 mile yesterday. At the minute the cars wedged in between house a van and a Ford kuga. You carnt even open the doors. Took me half an hour to park it.

Jay Love
    Participant

UK - England

Any idea how I find Chris who fits them on here. Thanks. I’ve had look but can’t find him. Cheers

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@jay, send an email to Kenny, and ask for Chris’s contact details 👍good luck

Honorary Member

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Ghost or pandora lite pro. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!