Ghost supply and fit in south east

Home Forums Technology Security Ghost supply and fit in south east

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Ben Woods
    Participant

UK - England

Hi all I know some of the south east members may struggle to find someone to fit a ghost system. I have a guy who is an auto watch approved installer based in canterbury who is going to be doing my ghost and 2 others so wanted to just let all of you know in case you have been putting it off because of the long journey.

Also happy to arrange a location at my workshop in Thanet if people wanted that to.

Let me know I can put you in touch with it if need be

rog
    Participant

UK - England

Autowatch are based in Sevenoaks, Kent.

Shoranto Das
    Participant

UK - England

Hi All,

This is UK Immobiliser, we are approved installers and resellers, we have employed mobile engineers all over UK, we come to your work or home and do the fittings. If you require dates and prices please do email me at sdas@ukimmobiliser.co.uk   we only use employed engineers.

Shoranto Das

UK Immobiliser

Authorised Ghost Reseller and  Installation Company

Ben Woods
    Participant

UK - England

I was just thinking of some of the other members that are down in south east like myself for a local service would be happy to be sent a price but my friend is also autowatch approved and it based in canterbury Kent so he was happy to help if any one wanted a ghost fitted

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Ghost supply and fit in south east. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!