GHOST

Home Forums Technology Security GHOST

Viewing 12 posts - 226 through 237 (of 237 total)
  • Author

simhopper
    Participant

UK - Scotland

I am one of the unlucky ones who’s software requires a update.

I have emailed Chris twice now over a period of over 2 weeks and yet no reply other than the email he sent stating i needed to update.

I am fortunate that I have been able to leave my car secure for the last few weeks at a trusted source while being on holidays since Chris appears not to give a hoot. Having spent in excess of 50k on my project MK3 FRS it’s irritating

Id be wary about using his services since once he has your £££ your history !

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

On your voucher from Kenny it had Chris’s contact details including mobile, give him a call, he’s a very helpful and supportive chap, perhaps the mails are going missing or into spam.

Magnetic Grey with all the best bits

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

Was UK seller for DSC & Tractive  Active suspension !!!

Andy RS
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Everyone,

The more I read the more I am gettin parnoid my new beloved MK3 Magnetic baby is going to be stolen, I have heard a lot about Ghost and have heard on the grape vine it will invalidate the Ford waranty, is this true?  not sure if it can be clarified by this Chris or anyone else please.  As I so want it fitted but just weighing up the options.

Cheers Andy

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I’m pretty sure if Ford want to they will invalidate the warranty if they find the cars wiring has been modified from standard, must be in their small print somewhere. Why not lock the OBD port as well /instead? and fit a steering wheel lock, and consider a pedal lock too !!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Chris Preston
    Participant

UK - England

The Ghost doesn’t invalidate warranty with Ford

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

Every chance your car WILL get stolen …..  Protect it.    Ghost is the best way and only get Chris to fit it.

Magnetic Grey with all the best bits

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

Was UK seller for DSC & Tractive  Active suspension !!!

GrumpyPappa
    Participant

UK - England

Hi all ghost users.

Its My First Service Tomorrow After 52 Weeks Of Ownership.

I Remember My Ghost Valet Code But Have Never Used It.

Do I Input Valet Code Instead Of My Standard Code On Initial Start Up?

Then Re Input Standard Code On Pick Up To Revert To Standard Mode.

I Suppose I Need To Warn Garage That If They Exceed 30 Mph The Car Will Not Restart Without My Normal Code,

I Am Having Mountune 375 Fitted by Rates of Grays Will This Effect ghost normal operation  ??

Thanks all

stuart cameron
    Participant

UK - Scotland

To your first question, NO, put it in valet mode when you park up at garage, second Yes, third Yes, fourth No but remember to put it in valet mode for them to do the software update for the 375.

MrL
    Participant

UK - England

<p style=”text-align: left;”>All the info you need is in the little booklet that came with your ghost when it was installed</p>

GrumpyPappa
    Participant

UK - England

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Stuart and Mr l</p>
    Both thanks

Andy RS
    Participant

UK - England

Hi All,

Had my Ghost fitted today by Chris very very happy and can now sleep at night as have the Ghost and the Disclock also.  Thank you Chris and Greg for arranging.  Will certianly recommend you guys to others.  Just need to remember how to use it/valet mode etc lol…:)

Cheers

Andy

andy-k
    Participant

UK - England

Andy RS, if you want to add a little more Peace of mind to your security package, try these guys, great professional service, easy to use and  a good additional layer of security for when your RS is having a nap –  http://www.rhinosecurity.co.uk/post-barriers/steel-telescopic-posts/rhino-rtr8hd-telescopic-bollard/

Edition, FPM 375

Viewing 12 posts - 226 through 237 (of 237 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to GHOST. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!