GHOST

Home Forums Technology Security GHOST

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 237 total)
  • Author

howsey
    Blocked

UK - Wales

All jokes aside, this shouldn’t ruining your RS experience. C’mon Someone help this guy out.

Chris Preston
    Participant

UK - England

I’ve got lots of ghosts fitted and working on both cruise control and non systems, who came out to you and who fitted the system ?

howsey
    Blocked

UK - Wales

I’d even suggest making a public show of support, in a concerted effort to show just how good the Ghost is and why everyone on this forum should buy one. I’ve heard their customer support is second to none.

oasked
    Participant

UK - England

I wouldn’t like to name and shame, but it’s an installer in the South East. I must add that the local Autowatch rep has come out to check the installation and to clear the errors on the Ghost and reset it – but the problems return later.

I tested the car a few nights ago after seeing the EML come on again and after disarming the Ghost with the app and starting the engine, the Engine Management Light (EML) came on immediately after turning on the Air conditioning. Once the car is turned off and left for a while, the EML clears upon the next start-up. It then re-activates whilst driving.

When the car has previously cut out (due to the Ghost arming), the EML was the first sign of trouble – before the whole car shut down.

Any ideas on how I can get this fixed ?

Thanks

Chris Preston
    Participant

UK - England

Without seeing your car it’s very difficult to say why it’s doing it but having installed over 200 ghosts and not having any issues I can’t see it being the product.

If you’d like to bring it to me I’ll refit the ghost, activate drive away locking and one touch window closure and also give you 6 buttons to use for disarm.

oasked
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks Chris. How can I organise that – through Kenny?

Obviously I have the Ghost already so the voucher / group buy doesn’t apply. Happy to come to your premises in Northampton, unless you’re down in Kent or London anytime soon.

howsey
    Blocked

UK - Wales

And that’s why you should let Chris Preston cater for all your security needs. I’ve heard the Autowatch Ghost CANbus Immobiliser is fucking terrific.

Chris Preston
    Participant

UK - England

Email Kenny

oasked
    Participant

UK - England

Done

mrjohnnylloyd
    Participant

UK - England

Hi I’m thinking of getting the ghost fitted are you around ng19 soon thanks

Standard frozen white apart from K&N air filter all options ticked except sunroof. And I’ve now got some flaps ya gotta love flaps.

Chris Preston
    Participant

UK - England

Ng19 I’ll look on the spreadsheet

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

sounds like oasked needs the …

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

howsey
    Blocked

UK - Wales

Bill Murray. Not Melissa ‘bloody’ McCarthy.

mrjohnnylloyd
    Participant

UK - England

I’m interested in Nottinghamshire area

Standard frozen white apart from K&N air filter all options ticked except sunroof. And I’ve now got some flaps ya gotta love flaps.

Chris Preston
    Participant

UK - England

Nottingham 30th April on my way back from Scotland but will look @ spreadsheet later as Kenny sent more vouchers out last night

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 237 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to GHOST. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!