God NO !! Every room in Bromsgrove Hotel & Spa taken by illegals…

Home Forums General Non RS Chat God NO !! Every room in Bromsgrove Hotel & Spa taken by illegals…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 57 total)
  • Author

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

https://www.britainfirst.org/shocking_britain_first_visits_migrant_hotel_near_birmingham?utm_campaign=bromsgrove_hotel1&utm_medium=email&utm_source=britainfirst

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

crocket81
    Participant

UK - England

Truly shocking this is even allowed to happen😡

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Well you have to look after them.

Coastliner

srea064
    Participant

UK - England

I could only watch half of it before I got well peed off.  What a frigging outrage!

Steve – Magnetic Grey – Sold.

Hope to join Bobcat as an Honorary Member?!?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

its the same at a bunch of Hilton 4 star hotels, all full, all illegals enjoying free full board on the taxpayer plus pocket money, apparently they even get £25 a week pocket money

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

v8marshal
    Participant

UK - England

It’s bloody joke this, just hope in December when we get out it gets sorted, but not holding my breath.

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

For goodness sake what is this country coming to.  Let’s look after our old folks better. They would be very pleased with a bit more on their pension, it won’t be a choice between food and heat then!

bmac800
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Hope the wifi and assortment of fruit on offer are up to expectations. Look what happened in Glasgow.

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Watched farage walk into a hotel to investigate and get kicked out because its been taken over. Unbelievable. The whole hotel was booked out for the year and its supposed to be temporary

440bhp

443lbft

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

So no women and children?

440bhp

443lbft

stu-c
    Participant

UK - England

5 minute drive to that hotel from my house. My nephew had his wedding reception there.

NB FPM375

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

Don’t be surprise if you see my reservation there.

Presidential Elections here is less than 75 days.

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Nick, what is up with biden. The videos ive been watching of him are crazy. Never finishes sentences and sounds drunk and slurs his words.

440bhp

443lbft

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

@Matt. B depends on the clips you watch. In general he speaks better than Trump.

Biden has been open having stuttering issues when he was a kid.

Not a big fan of open boarders…. but not a big fan of Trump either.

Let me know if you guys know of anyone looking for an American spouse so I can migrate out of here!

hitch6742
    Participant

UK - England

I just don’t get the mentality of the balloons who welcome these with open arms, say we should show compassion to our fellow humans, just a couple of points here:

1) If they are genuinely fleeing a ‘war torn’ country and fear their lives then process them.

2) If they are in fear of their lives because they have committed an appalling act which carries a death penalty, then tuff titties!

3) No reason to flee their country, tuff titties!

4) If they hold a criminal record or are a carrier of a disease which we have controlled or eradicated from this country, see points 2 & 3 response.

5) If you a genuine, legitimate qualification or skill we could use, then great (but I can’t see surgeons, scientists, engineers etc paddling in a dinghy, they’d do it LEGALLY)!

6) People seem to forget the way in which they conduct themselves from where they came from, tribal villages, got a problem.. let’s go an machete a few of them, India/ Pakistan love a child to play with and think nothing of it!!!

6) About 90% of them are what we used categorise as ‘Males of Fighting Age’ and would be given extra attention or just arrested!

The do-gooders are seriously p1551ng me off with this…threatening our economy, national security, health and it’s system and safety of the public, especially the vulnerable!

NB 375, Goodrich hoses, RDU cooler (fitted for the hell of it), gas bonnet struts, Mountune RR, hard pipe kit, V1 cat-back….and RS seat covers!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 57 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to God NO !! Every room in Bromsgrove Hotel & Spa taken by illegals…. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!