GOOD TIMES!!

Home Forums General Non RS Chat GOOD TIMES!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 62 total)
  • Author

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Good evening all!!

I believe the average RS Driver is in their 40’s or 50’s. Yes there’s some younger and some older but that’s the majority.

So for all us RS Drivers who were young boys and girls growing up in the 70’s and 80’s here’s a little reminder of those truly GREAT TIMES!!

Hope you all enjoy and it should bring back some great memories!!

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

Oooooooh, goose bumps! Wahahaha! Brilliant! Thank you Marc! Made my day! ? ?

Think, last week I went to see a concert of Brit Floyd in Basel. Can’t help myself, can I 😉

Revo Stage 1 – JCR super low seating frame – Mishimoto gas pedal spacer – DSC sport controller

rs-le
    Participant

UK - England

Nice one marc, great memories there without a doubt, I’ve still got a boxed Commodore 64 with light gun lol that I bought in the 80,s from Argos with a shed load of tapes (games) ha ha

70,s & 80,s were the best years imo ?

wish I had a time machine to go back for a while, great times ?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

yep late 60s to early 90s the best era.  You could wolf whistle a bit of skirt walking down the road and get a date, now you would get arrested for a ‘hate crime’. Innit.

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks for the memories marc,

Honorary Member

Ian Barker
    Participant

United Kingdom

Brilliant the good old days.?

Fully forged running M400x

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

I remember 95 percent of that.

Coastliner

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Oh dear Coastliner 5% memory loss …….. not good ??? ONLY JOKING. I too remember most of it ha ha ha

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

why did they never ‘go large’ and do a kingsize TOPIC ??

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

tonys
    Participant

UK - England

and driving down to Newquay for a holiday in the summer of 76 in my Mineral Blue ‘F’ reg MGB Roadster soft top. Sun burnt on arrival!

andy thornton
    Participant

UK - England

Former RS Edition owner

andy thornton
    Participant

UK - England

Former RS Edition owner

andy thornton
    Participant

UK - England

6 p a bag yummy

Former RS Edition owner

andy thornton
    Participant

UK - England

4 channels but a least it,s colour

Former RS Edition owner

Mdc
    Participant

UK - England

<span style=”-webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0);”>When I’m not in my RS I’m on these 1974 1976 as iconic as the RS in my book.Quality post Brembo lots of fond memories.</span>

Mountune 375 FMP mountune v3 M Flaps Forged wheels painted calipers Gel inserts Door protectors clim air Sony upgrade shells ? immobiliser 5yr Ford warranty BIG FAT FORGED IN THE BOOT.HG recall sorted no drama.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 62 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to GOOD TIMES!!. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!