Greetings from Lincs

Home Forums General Newbie Greetings from Lincs

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

rampant
    Participant

UK - England

Tally Ho

New member just joined today.

Brand new to the Ford RS, having been an Evo driver for the past 12 years, and the only previous Ford I owned was a Probe 24v way back in 1998.

I’m fresh from a trip to the Ford dealership to express an interest in the RS. Left the dealership just over an hour later having bought our RS, which should be with us by the end of next week.

Blue, lux, winter pack, painted calipers and 19″ forged wheels. Sadly no cars available with the shell seats, but since I’m 6’3″ I think the standard seats are a wiser choice.

See you in the main forums

Mark H

// ’17 Nitrous Blue // Forged Alloys // Michelin Super Sports // Painted Calipers // Sync 3 // Lux Pack // Winter Pack // Black Gel Spoiler Badges // Blue Gel Wheel Inserts // GTechniq Liquid Crystal // GTechniq Alloy Armour // sold Jun ’18

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome and congratulations Mark

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I say old bean what what !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Greetings from Lincs. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!