H & R Springs, to fit or not to fit?

Home Forums Performance Handling H & R Springs, to fit or not to fit?

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

grunty-motor
    Participant

UK - Scotland

The Dude in white at about 15mins………….pussy!

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Complaining they could not drift easily while on busy public highways, not DSC they need… Its a funeral plan.

whg2
    Participant

UK - Wales

Got alignment done yesterday at 8am, then did about 90 mile round trip, steady single carriage way, late evening a 40 mile B blast, today 45 mile A road again followed by about 15 mile B road.

Verdict: car definitely feels more refined on the road, pogo effect gone, still hard on the suspension as expected but overall an improvement. Car is sitting 24mm lower on the rear and 21mm lower on the front, front looks like it has more camber, still got a bit rake in its stance but not as noticable as before.

While pushing it into the corners the car feels more controlled although I swear there is more body roll than before, I’m  still not at the point where I feel the car behaves the way I personally want it too so I have placed an order for the dsc controller from Steve @ 9designs

Will give you all an update once fitted and a few miles driven

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@whg2 roll bars front front and back is a must mod

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to H & R Springs, to fit or not to fit?. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!