Had it 4 days….garaged already ?

Home Forums Regional Scotland Had it 4 days….garaged already ?

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

snap1980
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Got it from Parks, Stirling.

To be fair to them, they have been brilliant with me, just awaiting delivery of new engine….

heres a question…

it has the Mountune 375 upgrade, will this need put back in again? Or will the ecu be ok and still run it?

rsdom
    Participant

UK - Wales

If it’s the same dealer that installed the FPM375 then if need be they can reflash the map

zondas
    Participant

United Kingdom

My car is coming from Parks of Stirling in the next week or two brand new but dosen’t not fill me with joy on hearing this i put my deposit on one when they first came out and pulled the plug while on the waiting list after hearing the problems some cars have had back then i hope the new ones are better sorted at least a new engine with full warranty is a blessing for yourself, will the engine numbers still match what they were originally.

gary1234
    Participant

UK - England

I wish you all the best

crunchie
    Participant

UK - England

Lets hope the new engine is better. Even some of those have gone, so I hear.

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Snap, sorry about your engine and I hope it gets fixed quickly. Think you were very unlucky.

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

You should have had a certificate from Mountune which provides a unique ID for reflashing by any Ford pro-dealer. I keep a copy of mine with the service book so that it’s easily available to dealers doing routine work, or swapping engines!

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Had it 4 days….garaged already ?. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!