Had this parked next to me today

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Had this parked next to me today

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Got back to the car after a few hours on the beach and had this parked next to me. Kids really liked looking around it

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Thatโ€™s one Great Car, like the colour ๐Ÿ‘ Did the kids like it more than Dadโ€™s ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น

Honorary Member

• This reply was modified 2 years, 12 months ago by bobcat.

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

@bobcat. Not a chance๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜œ

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

Nice car, I figured its not as common there as here.

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

Lovely, the sun certainly bringing the cars out.

@nicklulu
    no not that common but more US cars over here than you would think, either that or could be because Iโ€™m near RAF mildenhall and Lakenheath, some days I think I am in the US with the amount of US cars over here with the service personnel however they mainly newer mustangs, Chevys etc just wish I was allowed on base to take advantage of the ultra cheap fuel on base lol

Ergo
    Participant

UK - England

As Norfolk born and a big fan of the mystic East which beach out of interest?

MG no mods but flaps and a lovely new RS knob

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

@Ergo. Bardsea beach just outside Ulverston in the lovely lake district

Ergo
    Participant

UK - England

@turbo-tone oops, just realised it’s @RS@WUB who is in the East ๐Ÿคญ Still another lovely place to be ๐Ÿ˜‰

I really miss the sea now being based in the West Midlands .ย  Fingers crossed we’ll be able to make a trip later in the year but it’s difficult as we have a very elderly dog to consider too ๐Ÿคž

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Really nice colour. Did they leave it with the windows open?

440bhp

443lbft

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

Who else just scrolled to the top to look at the windows!

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

@mattb yes Windows left open. No sign of the owner. Suspect they were in the cafe

stu-c
    Participant

UK - England

Ergo, where you at in West Mids? I went out for a couple of hours yesterday and never saw one. I’m in Stourbridge

NB FPM375

Ergo
    Participant

UK - England

@stu-c I live in the Staffordshire Moorlands so further east and north from you. Usually head to Anglesey as it’s only a couple of hours away and has some lovely usually deserted beaches outside of school holidays ๐Ÿ˜‰

andy-k
    Participant

UK - England

Edition, FPM 375

andy-k
    Participant

UK - England

Turbo, I had similar

Edition, FPM 375

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Had this parked next to me today. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!