Halfords £10 voucher (FREE)

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Halfords £10 voucher (FREE)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Just signed up for this and confirm it works as I have just ordered some car cleaning stuff to collect later

https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/deals/halfords/#54044

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Cheers Tone. That leaves 48p for AutoGlym Tar remover and Screenwash

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

@davers3. Pretty sure you have to spend 20£ as a minimum to get the 10£ off. I got 5 litres of snow foam plus some APC for £14

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Yes you do Tone so I got some Magma just to try, not that I need anymore fallout remover, ive got at least 3 gallons at home but im a sucker for trying new chemicals.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Halfords £10 voucher (FREE). If you're not already a member then you can register for free!