Happy birthday Roswitha!

Home Forums General Members’ Cars Happy birthday Roswitha!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

Hi there chaps

It was the 27th of May, 2016 when I collected my NB Rosie from my dealer’s. Now, five years later she has 140,000 km on the clock. And she is in good shape, almost. Today she is sitting all alone in the car park waiting for the oil change and brake service next week. In the meantime I am enjoying a short vacation in Ticino with my wife and her Fiesta ST. The Fiesta is a fun car, too, especially in the serpentines of Valle Maggia and Valle Verzasca. Who said you must be faithful to your car? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Best regards, Frenk ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Revo Stage 1 – JCR super low seating frame – Mishimoto gas pedal spacer – DSC sport controller

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@Frenk, happy birthday Rosie ๐ŸŽ‚. Beautiful picture Frenk what a great place to drive an ST Fiesta ๐Ÿ‘

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Long live Rosie and all that drift in her eh Frenk !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

RST350
    Participant

United Kingdom

Hi Frenk, I think I recognise that place is it Campone D’Italia just below Lugano? My daughter lives in Ruti and we enjoyedย  a week round that areaย  a couple of years back. I did notice your road surfaces are a bloody lot smoother than here in UK.ย  Wife and I are hoping to be back in late July ,do you think that is realistic?

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

Happy beerdAY!

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

@RST350: Close, but no cigar. The picture shows Gambarogno on the lake Maggiore shore, opposite Ascona/Locarno.

I am pretty confident that you can enjoy a stay in Ticino and savour the Alpine roads by the end of July. UK is currently blacklisted in Switzerland owing to the the Indian variant of Corona. A negative PCR test and quarantine are still mandatory.

Our pubs will open again next week (inside) and the vaccination of the population progresses constantly. There are good reasons to expect a great summer indeed. Keep the spirits high! Cheers, Frenk ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Revo Stage 1 – JCR super low seating frame – Mishimoto gas pedal spacer – DSC sport controller

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Belated happy birthday Rosie.

Coastliner

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Happy birthday Roswitha!. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!