Harry, Harry, Harry, you silly, silly silly boy !!

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Harry, Harry, Harry, you silly, silly silly boy !!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

So it now seems that he and her are going to lose the HRH status !!! ha ha ha , and they are going to have to pay the £2.5 million pounds back for the Frogmore pad renov. back to the public pocket ( obviously he will pay it back using more public money in reality!)  Hes made a big mistake going in the rough for his pleasure, its all going to end in tears and D.I.V.O.R.C.E in under 5 years and then he will come back grovelling for his title back and hopefully meet and marry a proper home grown nice princess instead of  faketress and media desiring Meggy !!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

• This topic was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by 71-bda.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

anyone hear about the personal protection they will get from the Met Polis?  seems as if the plod will fly out to Canada, do their few days shift and then fly home when another few bobbies have taken over their shift, and on and on and on, can you imagine the costto the UK taxpayer? how the fook are they going to explain the carbon footprint on that stupid security fiasco??

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

I feel sorry for the lad. He was OK and down to earth until he married but it turns out he always wanted out and im not surprised.

He knows hes not the son of Charles and has done for years and never felt a real blood royal.

I do think they will divorce as she will walk out and i fear the worst for him.

ciderboys
    Participant

UK - England

Totally agree – we know what his ruling his head and its not his brains !!

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Megan appears to have destructed the relationship between herself and father, and she is pulling Harry away from his. He does bear more than a close resemblance to The Hewitt guy. But that’s another story.

Coastliner

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

I wouldn’t be following my Brian either ! ??

Think they should do whatever they want… and think people are forgetting nobodies make millions online, just cos they have people interested in them and the shite they do. Take the restraints off and fuk me they will earn some coin! ??

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

You seen that low end tack online. Meggy Wanknet online 5mins for 50 credits lmfao

Royals fook them all their not even British Come back Cromwell all’s forgiven.

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

ron71
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Hopefully the rest will follow suit!

gary1234
    Participant

UK - England

And all the jocks as well

ron71
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Fingers crossed

gary1234
    Participant

UK - England

God yes I’d vote for that ditch you mob

gary1234
    Participant

UK - England

Take Nichola with you and Alex and all the others

ron71
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Unfortunately you can’t vote for it pity

gary1234
    Participant

UK - England

Y9u mob you have a defo chip on ya shoulder

ron71
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Not everyone

i voted against it

im still against it

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Harry, Harry, Harry, you silly, silly silly boy !!. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!