Has there been ANY mention of the 19th anniversary of 9/11 today in the media??

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Has there been ANY mention of the 19th anniversary of 9/11 today in the media??

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

They wont mention anything that could cause embarrassment to a certain cult or remind normal folk the despicable acts that took place that day.

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

This day 19 years ago I was picking up a brand new Vauxhall Corsa from Dews in Halifax.

I arrived, walked through the door, looked up to the TV and saw the 1st plane go in.

I was still there 4 hours later staring at the TV in bewilderment, long after the 2nd plane went in and I hadn’t even seen my brand new car.

Everyone in the dealership was in front of the TV.

Ill never forget. That day changed my life completely. Within a couple of years I had read much of the Islamic doctrine including the Quran, Hadith and Sira where I discovered exactly why the bastards did it.

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

@71-bda

God no mention on news or anywhere, only dawned on me when I read this thread.

Coastliner

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

There are a lot of memorial ceremonies today, been listening to the radio and seeing it in the telly in the news.

But geographically speaking I would get those more.

Covid, civil unrest, fires and the election year does shadow 9/11 memorials a bit.

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

We had a minutes silence at work today at 11.

Magnetic Grey with all the best bits

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

Was UK seller for DSC & Tractive  Active suspension !!!

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

It doesn’t seem like 19 years, RIP everyone who lost their life. An event I don’t think we should ever forget.

midland-red
    Participant

UK - England

@71bda. Just watched an hour of news in the central region, no mention on that either.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Also no mods, not even a chunky knob or flaps, have got a sunroof though!

v8marshal
    Participant

UK - England

Programme on Channel Five now. R.I.P. to everyone who lost their lives. Tragic event in history.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

and no mention of the ‘confirmed by the coastguard’ 52 boats with illegals invading our southern shores TODAY !! over 400 more to be dispersed all over  the country into 4 star hotels at our expense, the media only mentions the subject if one of the poor little darlings drowns, and then its our fault anyway!! Do these look like poor malnourished war torn women and children to you??? they look like advance take over force to me..

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Has there been ANY mention of the 19th anniversary of 9/11 today in the media??. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!