Head light power

Home Forums Styling Lighting Head light power

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Steve Howe
    Participant

UK - England

Hi All,

is anyone struggling with the head light distance. When driving with purpose at night on country roads I cannot see far enough. Do I need glasses or is anyone else having this problem. Lights seem very weak after about 200m.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@steve, take it back to the garage they probably need adjusting, more then likely they will ?

Honorary Member

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

@Steve I have no problems at all with mine, as bobcat said take it back to the dealer and get it checked out.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

The wife’s last Fiesta had the near side head out, but when adjusted it was great ?

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

yeah to me they are not that brilliant, plus on bumpy uneven sort of a/b roads they really annoy me by keep adjusting up and down by the self levelling function, i’m sure other folk think I’m flashing them!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

I agree don’t think the lights are brilliant, but if the beam is illuminating 200m that’s good.

Coastliner

jimbojambojumbo
    Participant

UK - England

Park in front of a garage door and put the lights on then put a piece of masking tape on the garage door and draw a line where the light stops then draw another like 20mm above this and adjust the headlamp with a Phillips screw driver (can also use a 7mm hex the adjuster can be seen if you look straight down over the headlamp it’s behind it facing upwards ) you should notice a massive Improvement this should be done on any car that’s been lowered 20mm anyway

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Head light power. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!