Headlight candles.

Home Forums Styling Lighting Headlight candles.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

mihart
    Participant

UK - England

I’m sure this must have been covered before but whilst I love the car the headlights must have been designed by a moron, I find them utterly useless.

I also have a 29 year old BMW 5 series and the old Beemer knocks spots off the RS’s lights.

Anyone else unhappy with them and is there a mod >

Thanks   Mike.

gary1234
    Participant

UK - England

Oh I’d watch that mate you mention another car you get slaughtered I happy to say my wife has a  cooper s Mini  but it got trashed  as shit on here

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Take back to the dealer they need adjusting, I had the offside one out, now all ok and find them great ?

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

You can get better bulbs, but for the few times I get to drive it at night will put up with how it is, for me its not really the brightness, its the constant self-adjusting up and down if you are on a bumpy/hilly sort of country road, I’m sure it looks like I’m flashing on coming cars all the time or the car in front!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

rsdom
    Participant

UK - Wales

Dipped I think they are very good, bright with a wide beam pattern

Full beam however mmm

adw
    Participant

UK - England

I find them really good. You can see them reflecting off signs when it’s daylight. I get flashed too much as they’re that bright.

Mods:

AccessPort / Stratified tune + STuned extended pops & bangs + custom pop and bang intensity / Boomba Racing short throw plate / DMB inlays / Mountune air filter / Mountune RMM / Mountune Recirc / Milltek Non Res Cat Back

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Headlight candles.. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!