Heated CS Recaro Seats

Home Forums Styling Interior Styling Heated CS Recaro Seats

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Yes it can be done!

Does anyone have the part numbers for both the front drivers and passengers heat pads for both the seat and the seat back.

I already have the climate control with the three heated seat settings just need the other part numbers to complete before fitting

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Has someone done it?

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

Details provided on another forum of how someone did it to a mk2 with very similar shell seats.

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Spoke to two different parts men at Ford and their are only two looms early and a later looms or the RS, Not two looms released together for heated and not heated seats. I’ve also read an article from the Ford RS site USA  and they have done it.

5 parts required climate unit and the 4 pads and apparently everything is Ford ready and their. I double checked and it was the Mk3 as the climate control is digital and that’s one part shown along with the Recaro pads.

It involves a seat complete strip down to its bare bones

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

Need to be a brave man to tear down a shell seat if you’ve never done it before!

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

@RS77

Yep your right their definitely a trimmer fitment, which is going to be next year as I’m gettin Alcantera centres ?

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

McBrainless
    Participant

Estonia

Sorry to dig up an older topic.
    Can someone confirm if fitting the seat heating to the Recaro shell seats is actually doable?

Jamie
    Participant

United Kingdom

Yes it is possible. The parts clip into the module under the seat where the seatbelt pre-tentioners are already fitted. The hardest part of this is taking the Sportster CS apart to get the heating pads under the seat covers. I ended up buying a second hand climate control unit to save money too. You need one of each pad per seat

Driver/Passenger heat seat pad (base)……………………………………………….1772170………….£165.35…. Each
    Driver/Passenger Heated seat pad (back)……………………………………………1772171………….£92.80…….Each
    Heated seat module’s come with heated seat base element
    Control unit (climate control With heated seat switches) …………………………..2264040…………£270.97

cdg86
    Participant

UK - England

So has anyone actually done this? So it’s just 5 parts you need to do this? No extra wiring fuses etc?

Jamie
    Participant

United Kingdom

As i said already

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

@Jamie

Are those costs pls VAT.

I also purchased the climate of ebay with the seat buttons.

But had to change direction on monies being spent on the car and heating the seats became a secondary which has now turned to a third place item to do lol

Just need a passenger JCR lowering frame first.

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

Justcos
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Is this as easily done on a non shell seat? Is all the wiring in place to just plug and play?

2017 nitrous blue

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

What about massage function.

Can we have massaging…. and a champagne cooler!.

Lucky_
    Participant

UK - Scotland

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

You can buy them with air bags and heated from factory…. if your going to do it, its on my list but low down at the mo… and you need 2 + Frames 👌🏻👍

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Heated CS Recaro Seats. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!