Hello!

Home Forums General Newbie Hello!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

stripe
    Participant

UK - England

Hi all,

I purchased a MK3 RS lux pack in Shadow black just over a month ago with 15,270 miles on the clock. I’m glad to say that number is already over 17,000! I knew going in to the purchase just how capable people said this car is, but driving one is something else. What an absolute marvel of engineering!

I plan to keep the car stock in terms of performance, but will look at some style upgrades in the near future. I’ve ordered some bonnet struts and gel inlays for the RS punches on the spoiler. Does anyone recommend anything else to get started with?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@stripe, hi and welcome congratulations enjoy and happy RS’ing. Ghost System security, mud flaps, rubber floor mats all for starters. Any pics to share please

Honorary Member

faber
    Participant

France

Hello, if you start you will not be able to stop, for my part it is 3 years old and I still have lots of fashion to do but it is the stop of the games which is really at the top.
    You will love your RS like most of us.

Gel DMB / Pieces carbone AWMODS / Frein a main carbone RS / Bouton carboneRS / Peinture noir mat pavillon + coques rétroviseur + clignotant séquentielle black / Feu arrières séquentielle black / Antenne courte sparco / Protection ceinture RS / Roue forgées avec sigle RS / Pneus Michelin pilot sport 4s / Bandeau Ford Performance / Garniture carbVone tableau de bord / Vérins de capot moteur / Ligne Scorpion embout inox / Système télécommande de soupape JPperformance / Kit induction Mountun / Kit secondaire Mountune / Durite noire Moutune / Filtre Moutune v2 / Chambre d’insonorisation Moutune / Valve Mountune / Kit durites d’échangeur Mishomoto / Plaquettes freins Ferodo 2500 / Garde de boue Mountune / Stage2 BRPerformance 397 cv et 617 couple / Bougies NGK Iridium / Bras de changement de vitesse Mountune / Vase d’expansion Mishimoto noir /plaque denumérotation n°16417/lampe d’eau couleur blanche RS/plaque feu de frein arrière Ford performance/échangeur Mishimoto +durite Silicon Mishimoto/plaque Ford Performance immatriculation

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Welcome ?

1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome, steering disc lock and trickle charger(might be un- used for some time depending on length of lockdown) on top of already suggested

777ham
    Participant

UK - England

Hello and welcome stripe.

elliot
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome to the forum, good to hear you are enjoying your RS ??

FPM 375. MSD 350/380/400

DSC

Tractive Suspension 

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome to the RS ownership family.

Coastliner

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome to the forum @stripe ?

Dazh
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome to the forum @stripe

Another one for getting a Ghost system fitted and a Dislok (size s)

Daz

Daz

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome, and yes as Bob says, mudflaps a must on a black one

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

yorkirs
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome Stripe

loads off RS Experts here who can provide loads of help and good banter as well

enjoy your RS

May the Ford be with you

stu-c
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome and enjoy the RS.

As above really. Security is probably the first thing you should get sorted.

Disclock, ghost, dummy OBD, tracker. All give extra peace of mind (for me anyway).

NB FPM375

boomboom
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome to the club stripe

stripe
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks for the welcome and advice all! I’ll be looking to get “The Ghost” fairly soon.

I’ve tried to upload some pictures of my car but I’m not having much luck. I’ll keep trying and hopefully some will stick.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Hello!. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!