Hello!

Home Forums General Newbie Hello!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@stripe

Hello and Welcome to the Club mate!! ??

You can only post one pic at a time and they can’t be bigger than 3Gb.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Hello and welcome. Like @faber said once you start with the mods you won’t stop. I think the black ones really suit the trc low line kit.

440bhp

443lbft

stripe
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks, glad to be here!

Okay, that makes sense. I’ll get to uploading some then.

andy-k
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Stripe, welcome to the firm.  As well as all the security stuff, consider an FPM375. I appreciate that you probably won’t be able to get it fitted for sometime but for such a small uplift in BHP, (25), the car awakens to another level. Depending on where you live consider Rhino, heavy duty bollards for another level of security and Faraday pouches for your keys. All the best

Edition, FPM 375

stu-c
    Participant

UK - England

Yes , as Andy K says, the FPM 375 is a good upgrade. Not the cheapest but you do get peace of mind (even if out if warranty now). Look for offers though, maybe at Christmas or at Ford Fair (if it’s on this year – not been told otherwise yet).

NB FPM375

stripe
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks for the welcome and suggestions all. “The Ghost” system is high up on the list of things to do. Have people found it a bit of a faff when getting in to and starting the car, is it easy to get used to?

A few pictures as requested:

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Hello!. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!