Hello

Home Forums General Newbie Hello

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

boomboom
    Participant

UK - England

Hi and welcome

v8marshal
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome, enjoy the RS.

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

LOL, i need to double take on you guys avatar (why is replying to himself?)

Welcome! Enjoy the company here in the forum?

Liam Andrews
    Participant

UK - England

Well after only just introducing myself , i have this week sold the rs ! Will be collecting the new car on saterday . I will have a cobb v3 with litchfield stage one on for sale and a mishimoto intake with the blue pipe for sale soon if anyone is interested, will also post in the for sale section . I must say the forum was very good for the short time i have been on here haha .

DunnyRS
    Participant

UK - England

What happened Liam……..

Liam Andrews
    Participant

UK - England

Dunny rs iv always wanted a bmw m2 competition, managed to get a pretty good deal on one last week so just had to be done really. I did really like the rs , just didnt seem to get a real strong bond with it for some reason ?‍♂️

yorkirs
    Participant

UK - England

Liam
    Welcome to the club, lots of really good advice,support and banter around here.

On the mods front…….

We could start a rumour Boris is offering 70% of any tuning parts for RS’s to help revive the tuning industry.?

Hi Brembo, would Nicola go 80% up your way to help out?

Wife getting revenge by starting rumour on mumsnet 70% of Gucci hand bags.

May the Ford be with you

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

That was fast!

DunnyRS
    Participant

UK - England

Liam, I’ve got an m140 stage 2 running 440bhp and is a great car which sounds awesome very very fast in a straight line, torque of the B58 engine is crazy but its not a true M car handling wise, I did think of an M2 as there are good deals on them at min, my opinion of driving a focus rs last year was not great but once on a winding Northumberland/Scottish Borders road it’ll be in a league of its own, I know in my heart its a great car, my honest opinion is the RS in years to come will hold value a lot more than the BMW’s.

Liam Andrews
    Participant

UK - England

Dunnyrs that b58 is a peach of an engine i must admit! The rs is in a league of its own on the back roads i give it that , i just didnt get the time to head out on the back roads very often . The rs is a great car , i think it was just a bit to hardcore for me as a daily, where the bmw just a bit of a better place to sit for a daily and the seats are so much more comfortable coming from the shell backs haha . Oh yeah the rs will hold more money no doubt about that

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Hello. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!