Hello!

Home Forums General Newbie Hello!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author

tonys
    Participant

UK - England

Oh, and a ‘warm’ welcome Lucie!

lucienight
    Participant

UK - England

Haha thanks everyone.  Banter is all good here.

The shell seats are def available heated. Of the 2 RS’s I’ve looked at so far they both had the same seats but one had the heated option and the other didn’t. It’s a dealbreaker for me, it’s the first thing I switch on a lot of the time when I get in my Fiesta and if my £7500 car can have it then theres no way I’m spending around £30k and not being able to heat my bum. If you’d felt my ass you’d understand why! Plus as I’m not a man I don’t need to pretend to be all macho and can admit to getting cold ;p

The other main thing I want is the black forged alloys. I just don’t like the look of the silver wheels as much. I’d like sync 3 but thats a nice to have rather than a must have. And I do prefer the special RS start button but again not a must have (and I haven’t yet figured out where that one comes from, is it something that was introduced later on?)

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

@lucienight , careful what you say “If you’d felt my ass you’d understand why!” someone might take that as an invitation! 🤣

You guys are lucky to have the shell seats, and other components for that matter.

I just got my Euro cup holders last Saturday.

JohnD
    Participant

UK - England

Ha,ha………perhaps not the wisest thing to say on this forum!

JohnD

chrisch
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Lucie

Just to be pedantic – the shell seats weren’t available heated from the factory – only the regular seats, with the (optional) winter pack.

Having said that – some people have retrofitted them – which involves pulling the shell seats apart, putting in the heating elements and then adding the corresponding climate control buttons (and then re-programming the car). Not a particularly easy job! (and expensive)

If it helps my wife prefers the standard seats anyway!

Chris

stu-c
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Lucie,

The RS start button is not an option. Those are after market stick on buttons so don’t worry about getting a car with that on as you can easily source afterward.

Same goes for other popular add on stickers like rear spoiler RS symbol and alloy wheel RS stickers.

Good luck in your search…

NB FPM375

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@lucienight, roughly where abouts are you in the country?

spotted this today it only arrived at the dealership in the last couple of days. It’s not been prepared for sale yet

https://www.abbeygatecars.co.uk/used/ford/focus-rs/rs/wymondham/norfolk/20397914?quid=2b23eaa6-f8d8-4049-a7ff-dda2499050a3#

Honorary Member

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

At first I did not see the rest of @bobcat ‘s post other than:

“@lucienight, roughly where abouts are you in the country?”

I was going to say he took “If you’d felt my ass you’d understand why!” as an invite and willing to go to try it out.

😁🤣

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@nicklulu, naughty naughty 😹😹😹🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂 Those days are long gone 😿 @lucienight No offence intended. Please take the post as banter👍

Honorary Member

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

LOL! Of course it’s banter. We are equal opportunity offenders here!

@bobcat
    , those days are not gone….. there’s a pill for that. 😉

lucienight
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks for all the messages.

Bobcat I’m in Weston-super-Mare so Norfolk was a little far for me to go but thanks for the info.

I have found an RS that I like and I pick it up tomorrow. (Well hopefully. I’m on a night shift at work tonight so it depends how that goes!). I’ll put some photos on once I’ve got it home.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I bet its a pretty blue one Lucie !?

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

lucienight
    Participant

UK - England

71-bda I thought I would buy a blue one but to my surprise I’ve gone for white. Never thought I’d buy a white car but I think it really suits the RS.

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

oh WELL DONE LUCIE !!! great taste !!  You can be in my “white is right” sub club now !! oh, and there were only about 906 white ones sold in the Uk so you are a lot rarer than the GVB crew who number over 5500 !!    ( gas van Blue) innit !! 😎

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by 71-bda.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Hello!. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!