Hello

Home Forums General Newbie Hello

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

mysteron
    Participant

United Kingdom

Hi, I’m new to the forum, but have lurked since ordering my SB RS Mk3.  I’ve done nearly 300 miles now, with no issues discovered.  I hope by not including the numberplate in the image I’m not contravening the site’s t&c’s on nudity!  To all those waiting for their order, hang on in there – it’s definitely worth the wait.

RS Mk3

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Welcome along @Mysteron

Car looks very mean in Shadow Black good choice. Nice to see the silver calipers aswell!

Whats the plans for the car?

baz-2
    Participant

United Kingdom

hi

very nice………….

mysteron
    Participant

United Kingdom

Thank you Kenny.

I hijacked one of my dealer’s orders, so couldn’t change the spec’ to blue calipers, without going to the back of the waiting list.  Otherwise, it had everything on it I wanted, so a three month wait instead of 12-14 months – a no brainer really.  I toyed with the idea of painting the calipers, but once the beast arrived I was happy to keep them silver.

Not sure what, if any, plans I have for the car yet, although there is no shortage of inspiration on this forum!  I didn’t do anything to my blue ST3 and UG RS Mk2 when I had them, and potential buyers of the latter liked that it hadn’t been modified etc, which surprised me.   My wife is already telling me I don’t need to modify the Shadow Black, so I must be talking and thinking about it in my sleep!   Only time will tell.

chunkybus
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Mike…..looking good although not quite as good as the magnetic one a few doors down from you haha. Heard you poppin and bangin the other day……nice.

My next mod will be mudflaps I reckon to keep all the crud from our roads at bay.

Keep it clean…..keep it mean !!

Rich

mysteron
    Participant

United Kingdom

Thanks Rich, it was gonna be MG or SB, and you helped me make my decision!  I think we both made the right choice.   Hope you’ve now settled on a username – I like it.

Heard you too the other day, going along the top road I think, just after you drove past the house.  It sounded awesome.  It’s a pity you don’t get to hear the full effect in the cabin.

She’ll get her first clean this week, all being well.  Just spent a small fortune on products.   I never bothered with mudflaps on the Mk2, but they’re probably a shrewd investment now.

I got a half decent shot of both cars together last week in Tesco carpark.   I’ll post it once I work out how to airbrush the numberplates.

Mike

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Hello. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!