Hello everyone

Home Forums General Newbie Hello everyone

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Yik Sing Chua
    Participant

Brunei

Hello, just wanna drop by and say hi to everyone. Bought a Nitrous Blue 2 days ago to celebrate my mid life crisis but haven’t got the car yet, can’t wait to drive it and see how it compares with my 2013 Sti. Not a fanboi of any sort so I’m very lucky I get to have 2 toys.

paul-m
    Participant

UK - England

Hello and welcome, I”m sure you will love your RS.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

I and welcome congratulations enjoy and happy RS’ing

Honorary Member

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Enjoy your RS, it’s a beast! ?

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Welcome! Is the RS popular in Asia?

Yik Sing Chua
    Participant

Brunei

@Kenny Not really, my dealership only brought in 6 and i got the last one. In fact Ford doesn’t sell very well in my country aside from the Ford Ranger due to Ford’s bad reputation in terms of reliability in my country. I bought the RS because i wasn’t unable to secure a 2019 MX-5 in the spec i wanted, a Rubicon wasn’t available, let’s just say I was looking for a totally different kind of vehicle from my Subaru Sti to celebrate mid life crisis.

I just drove the RS home 5 minutes ago, its actually pretty similar to my sti in terms of driving feel but with added comfort and electronic features which is a godsend. This is surely a keeper if nothing big mechanical goes wrong in the near future, waiting for mudflaps, throttle pedal spacer and rain guards to arrive before i start exploring this car more. As of now, love it.

Yik Sing Chua
    Participant

Brunei

Just installed the throttle pedal spacer from cjponyparts.com which is 1.5 inches thick. What a waste of money but the only one to blame is myself for not doing proper research before buying.

Will be getting the one from damondsport which is half the size, hopefully it will be close to perfect.

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Please keep us updated on the new one once you have fitted it.

Yik Sing Chua
    Participant

Brunei

Finally received the throttle pedal spacer from damonsport, will be installing it when time permits.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks for the update, hope the installation goes well ?

Honorary Member

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Hello everyone. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!