Hello everyone!

Home Forums General Newbie Hello everyone!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

777ham
    Participant

UK - England

Just saying Hello as I have brought a 66 plate Blue RS, 8600 miles.

Due to collect it at the end of next week, its a bit of a trek so i’m looking into train tickets this weekend!

Never seen a Nitrous Blue one on the road before and after the two hour journey back home to Buckingham, one drove past me 1/4 mile from my house!

I have questions regarding the head gasket recall and a spare wheel recommendation, but i will post these later in the general chat area.

John

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

welcome ! so excited that you now have insomnia and post at 7.24 am ! good !  Photos required when you get it. innit.

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

777ham
    Participant

UK - England

Thank you!

Will post pictures at a later date.

777ham
    Participant

UK - England

Just noticed the time on these posts, there an hour behind?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome john congratulations enjoy and happy RS’ing. There are many trains of thought on a spare wheel I think bda as probably got the best solution. For me I went for the full size as a spare, firstly for 90% for the time it’s just me and the boss. When we do go away in the RS well then I take it out and rely on the gunk.

Honorary Member

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome John, hope you enjoy your RS. It’s a great drive and I smile every time I drive mine.

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Yes welcome, there are posts on many of the questions you have just need to look back on earlier posts.

Coastliner

777ham
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks for all the replies!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Hello everyone!. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!